• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Chronicles of HI-5

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't get a big head kid, do i need to smash you 10x more in a row?
Remember when you hung off Orion's nuts and then you found out he talked **** about you? I bet you will still hang off his nuts :p Playing without an alliance is too much for you!

A

Alter_Ego

No sir, those were all legitimate kills. I won't take credit for one of them though, one of the K@ZI guys got 1 of them.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh...is this the guy FOO was accusing me of being? It kind of hurts my feelings to be completely honest.

V

Varhagn

He actually is pretty good chad. I watched a few of those fights. He does multiple 3 vs 1 fights at yew gate. That i have seen so far.

V

Varhagn

hmmm now that i think about it. set is kind of right. i dont see any of the real solid pvpers (eggy, chad, jake) fighting alter, but at same time set you have to give him some credit. Like i have said i have seen him fight some pretty bad odds.maybe not against the best pac has to offer true. Still i havent seen him turn down any fights either from those who have challenged.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fighting 2-3 CD/EOTD and winning, isn't an accomplishment. -Sorry to burst your bubble

B

Balian of Asgard

its all about having fun, but you take it too far and turn it into who is best, all the time.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fighting 2-3 CD/EOTD and winning, isn't an accomplishment. -Sorry to burst your bubble
Honestly do you ever have anything nice to say? Anytime I've checked out Pacs forums you're putting someone down, while trying to hype yourself up.

This Alter_Ego person is just sharing his(or her) adventures in game. Sit back and relax Set. Maybe even try and refrain from typing negative comments for once...

Looks like fun Alter_Ego. Keep the pics coming. If people mistook ya for Chad you're doing something right!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly do you ever have anything nice to say? Anytime I've checked out Pacs forums you're putting someone down, while trying to hype yourself up.

This Alter_Ego person is just sharing his(or her) adventures in game. Sit back and relax Set. Maybe even try and refrain from typing negative comments for once...

Looks like fun Alter_Ego. Keep the pics coming. If people mistook ya for Chad you're doing something right!

It may look like he is just taking screen shots of kills and that is cool. The thing is the guy moans and cries all day so of course he is going to get bad feed back.

A

Alter_Ego

Thank's RL, we actually fought Chad last night, was fun. We tend to help whoever has the number disadvantage, so people make the mistake that we are on a certain guild's side, I assure everyone, HI-5 attacks everyone. More pics will come soon, I've been forgetting to open my screenshot program when pvping lately

B

Balian of Asgard

ok, how about one of someone who just killed you?

A

Alter_Ego

people are welcome to post screenshots of them killing me, I'm all for that

S

suprshadow

I am just gonna poke my head in here and give my 2 cents even though i haven't played UO in about a year or so but....

By the looks of all the screenies(ps i love when ppl take pvp SS's just because their awesome and it reminds me when i use to play :( ) all i see is a bunch of trammies who were really bad when i use to play. Now if chad is giving you props then you are probably a pretty decent player.

Set is a good player for being as young as he is and has probably improved 10 fold since would be interesting to see who wins in a duel

S

suprshadow

plus it looks like you guys are blues that just hang out in guards zone.. hmm

Are you friends with M? because i know thats their hobby too

A

Alter_Ego

well, considering we can beat orion's guild even numbers, as well as any other guild on the shard, I doubt our pvp skill is in question, the fact that people won't go anywhere besides the gate to pvp limits our fights to that area though.

I take screenshots because people deny it if you don't.

Set it off can duel well, field he is not that great.

S

suprshadow

Being able to duke it out with Orion's guild even numbers is a pretty legit statement to make. Screenshots just remember me when pink floyd ( My love) would take dozens and dozens of SS's of us 4 v 15 M's guild and rofl stomping them and then when they deined it everytime we just posted the screens haha!

Plus i know my name says SUPR so you probably think i am apart of that trash supr guild on Pac but i am not... I was apart of that guild when it was super awesome fun best friends time then some tool took over and now it sucks!

Nice to meet you!

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of me and screenshots I decided to log on today!

and look what happened!

http://i51.***********/v4qyzb.jpg

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just gonna poke my head in here and give my 2 cents even though i haven't played UO in about a year or so but....

By the looks of all the screenies(ps i love when ppl take pvp SS's just because their awesome and it reminds me when i use to play :( ) all i see is a bunch of trammies who were really bad when i use to play. Now if chad is giving you props then you are probably a pretty decent player.

Set is a good player for being as young as he is and has probably improved 10 fold since would be interesting to see who wins in a duel
Heh I never gave him props. Anyone who sucked pre-mysticism deserves little to no respect. Everyone who is considered decent-good is just an SA creation. That's why players like Set and alter will never get any respect from me. They can't play anything half way decent except a mystic. And tbh Alter doesn't play a mystic decent, but he is fairly relentless in his attempts. He has the heart of a lion...a faction heart of the lion even.

S

suprshadow

I haven't played with the new patch yet... do you really need msyt or does a good mage template PRE-SA work fine?

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh I never gave him props. Anyone who sucked pre-mysticism deserves little to no respect. Everyone who is considered decent-good is just an SA creation. That's why players like Set and alter will never get any respect from me. They can't play anything half way decent except a mystic. And tbh Alter doesn't play a mystic decent, but he is fairly relentless in his attempts. He has the heart of a lion...a faction heart of the lion even.
wanna re vamp that statement? i beat you in a pure duels + i have beaten you in every single 1v1(in the last 6monnths) we've had some in matter of 10 seconds others lasting 30-45 mins you just call me bad because your to afraid to admit i'm over 100x better then you are and i've only being playing for a year.. get good you need a new video game it is however amusing you call me out on the boards chad but know for a fact you wont do **** in game lawl. Oh and SA creations rofl? people say mystics are over powered, i yet to see myself ever die to a mystic 1v1 (i have a few times getting used to it fighting ky back in goo)(zhuang owns me at it tho) but once i got the hang of fighting mystics, i can never see my self dying to one 1v1... you just need to learn how not to die and stop crying once mages get something nice for once.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like Alter Ego just takes screen shots of dead corpses and claims victory.

You have never killed me 1 v 1 ever.

Me 9+ , You 0

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wanna re vamp that statement? i beat you in a pure duels + i have beaten you in every single 1v1(in the last 6monnths) we've had some in matter of 10 seconds others lasting 30-45 mins you just call me bad because your to afraid to admit i'm over 100x better then you are and i've only being playing for a year.. get good you need a new video game it is however amusing you call me out on the boards chad but know for a fact you wont do **** in game lawl. Oh and SA creations rofl? people say mystics are over powered, i yet to see myself ever die to a mystic 1v1 (i have a few times getting used to it fighting ky back in goo)(zhuang owns me at it tho) but once i got the hang of fighting mystics, i can never see my self dying to one 1v1... you just need to learn how not to die and stop crying once mages get something nice for once.
You mean you beat me in A duel, as in one? In comparison to the dozens of losses? Let's not forget that ever since then, you refused to EVER duel me again because you hold that win as your prized possession.

As for beating me in the field, let's be honest...You have gotten a few kills on me. However, not nearly as many times as I have crushed you...and have you ever gotten a kill NOT on a mystic? That's all you play, is a mystic on like 6 different characters. I think I once saw you on a necro...that lasted 4 seconds before you died rofl.

I'm not going to argue about how OP mystic is. For Christ's sake, heal stone is equivalent to 80 EP and spell plague does between 50-70 damage and blocks the removal of any curses cast before it. Let's not even discuss cleansing wind for 60 while removing curses and curing.

All in all, you don't get any respect from me. Eggy and I consistently drop you, your guild, and Orions guild when you decide to ally against us. (Because even though he makes fun of you behind your back, you still try to be his best friend lol) Enjoy living in my shadow until the day this game dies.

Btw, more like 100x worse than me lolololol. Bad player with a bad attitude! No wonder nobody likes playing with you and I always get ICQs from your guildmates trying to join me.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean you beat me in A duel, as in one? In comparison to the dozens of losses? Let's not forget that ever since then, you refused to EVER duel me again because you hold that win as your prized possession.

As for beating me in the field, let's be honest...You have gotten a few kills on me. However, not nearly as many times as I have crushed you...and have you ever gotten a kill NOT on a mystic? That's all you play, is a mystic on like 6 different characters. I think I once saw you on a necro...that lasted 4 seconds before you died rofl.

I'm not going to argue about how OP mystic is. For Christ's sake, heal stone is equivalent to 80 EP and spell plague does between 50-70 damage and blocks the removal of any curses cast before it. Let's not even discuss cleansing wind for 60 while removing curses and curing.

All in all, you don't get any respect from me. Eggy and I consistently drop you, your guild, and Orions guild when you decide to ally against us. (Because even though he makes fun of you behind your back, you still try to be his best friend lol) Enjoy living in my shadow until the day this game dies.

Btw, more like 100x worse than me lolololol. Bad player with a bad attitude! No wonder nobody likes playing with you and I always get ICQs from your guildmates trying to join me.
lol its funny because im trying to think who in my guild would even have your icq xd yes chad i LONG for your respect, and the only times you ever beat me where when i was bad beforegoo and maybe half way in goo rest half to now you have never beaten me. and i have two mystics lawl out of 7 of my mages

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol its funny because im trying to think who in my guild would even have your icq xd yes chad i LONG for your respect, and the only times you ever beat me where when i was bad beforegoo and maybe half way in goo rest half to now you have never beaten me. and i have two mystics lawl out of 7 of my mages
Wallow in your self delusions. One positive thing about living in my shadow; I have a great ass you can stare at.

S

suprshadow

Sad thing is, it was my first day back in the game yesterday. I was gone for over a year and i beat Atler ego pure mage. Then, Kal starts to run his mouth and when i offer him a pure mage duel he whines and says pure mage duels dont make sense and only newbs do those.. LOL! oh boy.. why do newbs only pure mage because you can't use the OP mystic skill. Get out kid.

I

Istoli

shadow&chad win

its just the way it is. good to see not everyone quit.

:heart: Anubis

S

suprshadow

shadow&chad win

its just the way it is. good to see not everyone quit.

:heart: Anubis
Lol. thanks anubis!!! :D that really means something. *jumps in the air and claps with joy!*

But seriously, the game is free at the moment they opened all the accounts up so people could play, thats why i am here. Plus, i got sucked back in so ill be re-subing again. Somebody has to teach these kids how to play..

I

Istoli

free to log in? i suppose ill drop in once it finishes patching and say hi to everyone!

S

suprshadow

Oh ky! glad to see your pretty face around here! :D

dont hurt the kids feelings! he might not play again and this shard is dying already :(