• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Christmas Tree in Yew needs some love and bods!

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hello folks!

It is time once again to grow a Christmas tree. This year the trees will be starting first in Yew. It is directly in front of the healer building in the town of Yew. The tree needs some bods! It is a little Charlie Brown Tree. If we can grow it into a big tree by giving it bods, and if it grows to full size and gets a star on top, everyone who donated will get a gift. The tree will be in each town for three days. Just give a filled out bod to the Elf at the tree to help it grow. I am told the higher the bank points for the bod, the more it will help!

Thank you to everyone who is helping grow the tree.

Lady Lavendar
Governor of Yew

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you so much for an explanation. I had been working on Yew loyalty the last two days and saw that tree there when it was a tiny little fir. Then people started coming and going and I couldn't figure out why.

Then this morning, I noticed it had gotten much bigger and there were empty bods laying around the place.

Now that I know what to do, I'll fill this thing up while I continue to work my loyalty at Yew. Thx again.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The cities will rotate in alphabetical order backwards this year, so starting with Yew, Vesper will be next. Only the cities with Governors will get the trees, so Luna, Zento and Umbra will not have a tree, to my knowledge.

Thank you to everyone who helped grow the Yew tree in Yew. We were delighted that it got its star. Last year, a Yew was the last town on the list for this event, the event ran out of time before Yew got to do it. I'm very happy that Yew got to participate this year!