• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

( The Bombs Bursting in Air )

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Summertime was still never warm on this island, the cold winds I had magically sent to bring my mother here for her birthday yesterday had done the trick. Late last night she arrived looking a little worn and Deathly but she was finally here. This morning though not just Alera’s presence had been summoned the arrival of my Sister, who had been like a mother to me. Jaden had burst through the doors. It had been many years since I had seen her and the news Roberto had spilled out about her, I was full of questions. Before they could roll off my tongue, they toddled in behind her two small children looking to be about the same age, a boy and a girl. As I stood there mouth awkwardly dropping open, blinking in shock, in came a nursemaid carrying a baby with a head full of bouncing curls of gold. Looking to Jaden all I could say was “ They are all yours? “ , Jaden I had heard had ran for Governor after I had dropped out of the election. Yet here she stood “ Whatever it is you have done this time Sister you best have a good explanation” Jaden snapped at me “ and don’t think just because I’ve brought them so you could meet your Niece and Nephews I trust you to be part of their lives but I am giving you this one chance....” as I cut her sentence short I retorted “ You haven’t cared to be part of my family for many years now so do you think your threats will mean anything to me now? “ Jaden quick to reply “ I had all this built for you, I gave you everything you could ever want and you repay me with sharp words? Trust me you are heading down a path of horror if you continue what you are up to, and don’t think I don’t see through all this. You are using dark Magic’s I sensed it when the ice winds hit Dragonhame mountain calling for your Mother, you are turning out to be just as deceitful as she was and still is. “ At this point, I was done listening to her, something warm in my heart had lured me to kneel down level with the twins “ Your Mommy is angry with me right now but always know regardless what happens between her and me, I will always love you guys and would never harm you so don’t be afraid of me...” before I could finish my sentence Jaden stepped between us scowling at me. Standing I composed myself and politely say “ When I heard of the children I had a room prepared for them upstairs at the end of the hall on the left, stay as long as you like but at this moment I have things to attend to I won’t be back till late tonight or possibly till morning, Aleera will be with me, this place is all yours.....” Yes it’s all mine I paid for it to be built” Jaden replied. Frowning I turn and walk away before I go ape ~ sh:$ on her.

Aleera had other callings beyond the cold winds that swept her here, Neira and the Undead had as well sent their messengers for her, Standing before the Trammel Dungeon Deceit I open a gate to the old lands, to the very same spot and first to walk through the gate was Aleera as I follow behind and dispell the gate. An awful churning in my gut was trying to tell me something but blinking and taking a deep breath I step inside the evil undead dungeon. Standing just inside the entrance the voices I had been following became louder calling us deeper inside the creepy place. Looking to Aleera " Shall we Play This Game?"

Last edited: