• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry The BOMB

Domingo Lepron

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
both jewels are for sale as a pair of separate. Post offers or icq is 348 260 479.

Auction is set to end 11-06-19 at 0000 hours est time. buyout of bracelet is 425, ring 300
Current bid is 170 mil for bracelet.

casting ring.PNG bush brac.PNG

Last edited:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Domingo... I have been trying to get a hold of you on ICQ and PM and I haven't heard back from you. I won this auction last Wednesday and I would like to pick up the item to finish the suit.

Thanks

Bear

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still waiting to hear from you. I won this auction a week ago and not a peep from you after sending you multiple ICQ's and PM's

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed Domingo buying items off of here but doesn't honor his auction. What a joke!!!

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So let me get this straight... You run an auction, I am the winner at the end with no other bids after you turn it into an auction.. I try to get a hold of you every day over the last 7 days to pick up the item and then you reply to me 7 days later that the item sold for 375 mill only after I start posting publicly. What kind of BULL***** is this? No update why the auction is running? No other bids posted to the public and it magically sells for 375 mill. Just admit that you thought it was going to go for more then what I bid and you don't want to honor the auction. Not like Stratics is going to do anything so this is allowed time and time again. Hopefully the UO community takes notice and avoids any of your future auctions, I know I will.