• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Big Boot

• Thread starter imported_Shirl1211
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

I have lately been treated extremely badly by a store owner who somehow tops the list. I am a n00b and haven't played in quite a while. So I didn't know if the LAVA cards were custom comment or if they were given to us by Maxis when I first started playing over a week ago. By asking other plays while being on her property I got booted and banned and soon after got a PM with this store owner calling me all sorts of names. I even explained my situation to her and it's almost like she didn't want to understand. I too have had problems with other owners when buying sets of chairs, when going home to take things out of my inventory and coming back. I'm starting to get sick of the huffy puffy attitudes of store owners, and all these accusations. Buying content from those who don't mind re-selling of their work sounds like a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really cant believe how shops can run a good business, if the roomies are like that.
i for myself think its not importand to be on the top 10 spots in the list. i think it is much more importand to treat every customer as "customer" and help them as much as i can.
because customers which are happy will spread the words anyways and recommend the shop to other then.
please feel free to visit my place anytime with questions, customer orders or just to hang out. you are most welcome