• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Government The Bathsalts must stop.

Warchef1

Visitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
The Governator of Brit, Sticky Keys, and the Governor of Jhelom, Captain Gorton are with out remorse importing Bathsalts into the other cities of Sosaria.

This is poisoning our fair citizens, and needs to be stopped. passed out gargoyles line luna, Bank sitters are selling their souls for this evil chemical. many a wayward paladin has taken up liqour and *****s..

I am hereby making it public that these shenanigans must stop.

i am stating a deadline of 8pm eastern Saturday at the Governors meeting for both of these politicians to admit their bone headed nature , and plead guilty to the charges before them. If they do not, i will be forced to gather a coalition and take them out.

are you with me?
ICQ 946-240

Terrapin
Governor of Yew

buymycrap

Adventurer
it is Terrapin doing it and trying to brush the heat off on the fine governors of brit and Jhelom, my friend lives in Jhelom he said he saw the governor hunched over a tree early sunday morning

Warchef1

Visitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
ill swear before the king that i have nothing to do with this plague upon the land. i have it upon good authority that the bathsalts are being manufactured in Jhelom and shipped to Brit by the nefarious captain Gorton. I have spys in place that keep me informed of these unscrupulous governors and their actions.

Im calling upon all good citizens to help me in this crusade. The time is now to fight for Chessy.

i am mobolizing the Orcs, and the Goblins as we speak.

Terrapin
Governor of Yew.
ICQ 946240

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill swear before the king that i have nothing to do with this plague upon the land. i have it upon good authority that the bathsalts are being manufactured in Jhelom and shipped to Brit by the nefarious captain Gorton. I have spys in place that keep me informed of these unscrupulous governors and their actions.

Im calling upon all good citizens to help me in this crusade. The time is now to fight for Chessy.

i am mobolizing the Orcs, and the Goblins as we speak.

Terrapin
Governor of Yew.
ICQ 946240
You are allying with the.... ORKS ???

Selina

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I too have seen Terrapin hunched over the bushes . I watched as a hooded figure paid him a large amount of money in trade for bathsalts. I could not make out who the hooded figure was , but I am on the case.

~ Deputy of Britain

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I tried for weeks, to get people to see the evil in our leaders, to see past the fake smiles, and shed light on the entire bathsalt epidemic. No one listened. The dealers with all their political pull and dirty money had me ousted, and I retreated to my cabin by the water, where no one would bother me. Once returning to my Castle I was met with a wall of letters, of how sad citizens of Sosaria are still struggling with these bathsalt addictions. I hope the new governors and administration can get a grip on this terrible situation. I look forward to seeing reports of this being cleaned up. #MakeSosariaGreatAgain