• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] The Anchor From The Ship That Got Away

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling this item from Lake Superior that dropped earlier this week. Item is currently on ATL. ICQ with offers: 132-394-785. Not many people were there at the event as the EM didn't post it till less than 24 hours before the event.

anchor.png

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welllllll

1. The "Calendar" is in a post made back in September. You have to literally scroll all the way down to just see it. Meanwhile EVERY nondrop event gets its own new + up to date posting. Why is only the drop event the one which doesnt get anything posted? I would like to see a receipt showing proof of when the event was actually posted on this crap calendar
http://i63.***********/sp8y2o.png

2. The Town Criers 100% had nothing on them announcing this event ATLEAST the day before.

3. The Facebook post announcing the event on the LS FB page was made five hours before the actual event.

4. There was 100% nothing on the uo.com calendar (Despite there NOW being a listing for that date, obviously added after the fact)

5. Also, since there WASN'T an actual posting for the event on the EM Website, nothing got fed over into the Stratics LS forum. As you can see, older postings for Chicken Fights and Darts League all get their own listing, funny how the drop event doesnt.

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I smell scam...

Soneone wanted prolly less other but more Friends there

Why cant BS force all EMs zu make proper calendar posts in uo.com in advance?
Also a Lot only write stuff in FB or weird Websites.

Its actually funny that some EM actively refused to offer a Translation in English

In the other Hand there are EM like lyraa who offer German and English.

Furthermore there are EM who let all people drag the bar of the Boss upfront so that all ppl are getting their Chance while some other make mongbat size Monster as Boss in the Middle of Same looking ones where you either cant See at all or cant find the correct one.

They should never made These EM Programm like that.

A simple clicky at the end so that everyone get their piece to remember the Event would maybe the better Solution.

Last edited:

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow all this emotion over one drop not obtained. It is a very nice anchor. And seems to be one for sale! There is hope!

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Wow all this emotion over one drop not obtained.

Personally, I don't think it's about the 1 item not being obtained.
Why is the EM schedule for the month being posted way down at the bottom of the page, rather than up front where it is in plain view for all those who wish to attend.
Why not post, here are the events for February, March ect as the other EM's do?.....Just Saying.....:eyes:

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Welllllll

1. The "Calendar" is in a post made back in September. You have to literally scroll all the way down to just see it. Meanwhile EVERY nondrop event gets its own new + up to date posting. Why is only the drop event the one which doesnt get anything posted? I would like to see a receipt showing proof of when the event was actually posted on this crap calendar
http://i63.***********/sp8y2o.png

2. The Town Criers 100% had nothing on them announcing this event ATLEAST the day before.

3. The Facebook post announcing the event on the LS FB page was made five hours before the actual event.

4. There was 100% nothing on the uo.com calendar (Despite there NOW being a listing for that date, obviously added after the fact)

5. Also, since there WASN'T an actual posting for the event on the EM Website, nothing got fed over into the Stratics LS forum. As you can see, older postings for Chicken Fights and Darts League all get their own listing, funny how the drop event doesnt.
three words, Whaaa freaking Whaaa. :Begging: