• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The amazing disappearing... reappearing Guild!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So yesterday when my members began to log in around 5PM, they had wondered why they had been kicked from DRI^.

I didn't get on until later around 10pm and I had a bunch of ICQ's to read. Why was I booted? Did you get hacked? What is going on?

I logged in Drake, the GM and clicked "Guild." I was then prompted to start a new guild.

Luckily Godin had acted quickly and made the guild again. So we began adding everyone to the new guild but there were still a few left whom had not been added yet.

So now today, I formally annouce that the DRI^ guild has now multiplied by two and there are now two guilds with an identical tag.... and furthermore we somehow ended up allied to each other.

Since I do not know how to operate two guilds with one character, I am just sitting back and enjoying whatever happens, so until it gets figured out.

Here is a pic of the website and how it shows both DRI^s.

Enjoy.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hacker!!!

(I am kidding... don't go getting all mad and kicking your dog and paging for black sun)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet giggles had something to do with it. She's been taking evil lessons from flutter.