• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Alternates - An RPing Temp Agency

G

I thought the orc event went off pretty well, considering it was the first attempt. Talanithus did a wonderful job of organizing it, the funnest part was probably just standing around in the house with the other orcs getting ready before hand, and realizing everyone spoke different dialects of orcish =).

My main is a tamer on GL, she's a bit over 105, GM lore, GM vet. I'd happily help with events-- provided there's a guarantee that my pets won't die. Sure, they're rezzable, but I rp my tamer, and she's not about to let anything happen to them, her pets are friends, not weapons. None of her dragons have ever died, and she's had them for years =). She'll happily go get needed critters for events, though /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif.

C

Chinalilly

I have a GM Tamer on:

- Europa
- Catskills (vet/lore 110)
- Atlantic (vet/lore 110)

Each is also a GM mage.

I'm not the best at hunting with pets. I made my first GM tamer a couple years ago, but didn't actually start to use a pet to hunt until December last year, and I only tried it for a few months before packing it in a month or so after AoS. It's not a favourite template for me to play, especially under AoS rules. My tamers and their pets are "retired" currently. I've reverted back to the bard, as it's the lesser of the 2 evils of nerfs /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Anyway, if I could be paired up with a Peace bard, I have no problem going and taming pets for events if needed. But I won't use my existing pets for fear of them dying.

T

Tionne of Siege

<blockquote><hr>

For PvP inclusive events, this will be a neccesity for Trammel/Malas fighting. Which means we will need some people to volunteer to hold the stone on the shards I do NOT have houses on... which are as follows:

<hr></blockquote>
I have two home on Sonoma with TWo Guild stones already on them. The only people on the stone are the GM. They are used to prov monster on summons/pets by my two Bards. I would be willing to help out here for any PVP tour's you may have for Sonoma.

One home is in Trammel, a somewhat safe area. Normal spawm of Brig's/reapers and such. The other home is in Malas, only spawn is the Crystal Ele about two screens south of the house.

I also have a GM tamer on LS
And a Elder tamer on Sonoma
Both are GM mages.

I love to help out on cats THIS Saturday (10/11/03)10pm EST. But that the same time I helping at the Skyview Tavern at Darkmoor on Sonoma.

G

Catskills - GM Taming with high Magery supplimental skills.

It's not an rp char at all, but i'd be more than happy to tame critters for releasing/transfering to other chars/etc.

I

imported_Hazard

I'll be there, hopefully with a keg of liquid gunpowder (if I can work up some funds between now and then)...

I have a low level tamer/bard on Catskills btw... Will take a while to get up to snuff.

C

Chinalilly

haha, well, I've already shown my "prowess" in PvP at the last event/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif. But I'm ready to die for the cause!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif. I do have to work the next morning, so I would need to log by 11pm.

Also, I have a GM crafter (tinker/smith/tailor) and can make some supplies if needed. I would need to know in advance so that I could gather up some resources and craft. I haven't played Catskills for months and am not well stocked for resources there.

G

There has been word recieved by the captain of the Pirates that a Tinker, located in Trinsic, has developed a much faster ship than any ship ever built.

The Pirates, of course, want these ships for themselves.

They will move on Trinsic, seeking to kidnap the Tinker. How you go about this will be up to you, but we will have Citizens of Trinsic ready for combat. Success in this is a necessity. We will outnumber the Citizens, and they are all Crafters, so this should be relatively easy.

They will know of a Pirate Organization located in Buc's Den (this is a real guild, not afilliated with us)

There will be a second encounter where the Tinker is to be rescued.

There is no real script for the pirates to follow as for what you are to say and when. It is to be Free-Form. You will enter Trinsic and seek out the Tinker. He will be recognizeable by having the guild title "Tinker of Trinsic."

I am trying to locate a house to be used for the Pirate's "hideout" If I can aquire this it will be where the Tinker is to be taken back to.

What I need are 10 pirates. One of them needs to be created with 50 magery. I will provide the mage with reagants a full spellbook, runes, and gate scrolls so that he/she can transport the group to where they need to go.

There may be npc guards hired by the Citizens of Trinsic. If they are then they will be fair game to kill.

Equipment will be provided for everyone. We will meet on Thursday from 10:00 p.m. est until 10:30 p.m. est as well as on Friday from 6:00 p.m. est until 6:30 p.m. est to equip everyone. You will be picked up at Haven bank and transported to Trinsic where you will be equipped.

On Saturday we will meet at 9:30 p.m. est to equip anyone who missed the prior two meetings and to get everyone put onto the guildstone. At 10:00 p.m. est the kidnapping will begin. *grins* We are going to try and get the kidnapping and rescue done in one night so that we do not have to call you back for another meeting.

P

Pywicket

Hail!
I am Pywicket, a UO Wedding Cleric on Pacific shard.
This is an awesome concept!
I am happy to have discovered this service for on the 30th of October I'll be needing som help!
I would also like to offer my services. I already know how to go about getting from Shard to Shard for at times I have to perform cross shard weddings.
I've given time in taking photos,pics of the homes on all shards that were entered in the UO Custom Home Design Contest when AoS came out. I do know how to get around as a newbie. I love roleplaying and find it a highly enjoyable aspect of this game.
This would open new doors for being able to play different roles as well as helping a small but growing guild hold events.

J

Jinx12

I think that is a wonderful idea and would love to be a part of it.
I have several accounts that could create new chars on any shard.

J

Jinx12

I have a small house on siege, dont play there much at all so would be happy to co-own you there and let you run the show, problemb is its on an island....which would require a boat or a high enough mage to gate......

R

Royal Ghost

The character name of your contact (me) is Ebrah'zadeem. High Magistrate of the Tribunal (TR) I will be wearing dark grey leather armor and riding an ethereal horse. Look for me in Haven. I look forward to seeing all of you. 30 minutes until the first meeting.

Ebrah'zadeem.

D

Dor of Sonoma

*busily runs around UHall, dusting off posts*

*bumps*

Oops! I am so clumsy! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/blush.gif

G

Remember, Alt event on Catskills tonight. Meet at 9pm Eastern in Haven (look for Ebrah) if you have not been equipped yet. For those of us already ready, we'll be meeting at 9:30pm for a final run through and to get ready for some adventure!

Arrr!

C

Chinalilly

OMG! THAT WAS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the twists and turns in it!

M

Maggie V Stweart

I had a great time. Soooo much fun. Arrg but I didn't get me my perty dress.

C

Chinalilly

LOL, I think I might have an extra grey robe or 3 or 4 that you can have/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif I can't wait to see screen shots.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Poster: Chinalilly

OMG! THAT WAS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the twists and turns in it!

<hr></blockquote>
We wrote half that event as we went. *chuckles* I had a blast, and we left it open-ended with Darvick Shade (The Waverunner Captain) in jail for the kidnapping and attempted murder of the Tinker lass. They'll be holding a court session for her... and we'll be trying to rescue me. *winks* More Pirate fun!

So keep those Pirates ready!

For next time, I was thinking maybe we'd give them a bit of Sea justice too... perhaps a few "fishing nets" in our wake. Muhahahaha!

C

Chinalilly

LOL, I didn't know it was possible to get lost in Trinsic, but I succeeded. I've always told people that I have no sense of direction and the best gift to ever give me is a compass and a map/php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

Danik has a large house on Catskills that he's offered up for storage of supplies if we need it. And I once again offer up my small tower for role play purposes and the stone if need be. However, as I said earlier, there really isn't any room to store things, but it is on the waters edge in Southern Moonglow and would be ideal for pirates.

I

imported_Hazard

Had a great time just like I did at the orc raid. Each was a nice learning experience and good lesson in roleplaying and spontanaiety (despite a few bouts of confusion, which are usually easily cleared up). I hope the 'Citizens of Trinsic' had a fun time e-bolting us to 'ell.... and capturing our peg-legged captain. (If you noticed it took him a while to catch up to everyone running about in Trinny...must have been his hidden wooden leg)

I somehow managed to get about eighteen decent pictures which I cropped and sent on (tried to get a good mixture of locales/quotes).

G

I'm in, hon, you know that. Just one request, I need to stick with smaller events and gatherings, since due to a slow computer and dialup, a large event will crash me out, rendering my presence useless.

G

Thanks everyone who came. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif As a citizen of trinsic I had a great time.

M

Maggie V Stweart

Here we go mates. Here is a few pics I picked up.

The Pirates of Wind.
Captain Dravick Shade, Second mate Ol Glassyeye Jaxx. And the rest of the scurvy mates that made up the crew Torben Badenov, William Figgi, Kegg Nilord, Castiron Inga, Angus, Red Anne Rackham and Roxie Leforge..

Har Har our first Victim

C

Chinalilly

Anymore events scheduled? I caught the acting bug/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Y

Yantri

LOL

I have been busting my hump looking for a viable way to do this, and the logistics just never made sense. I was not thinking big enough, obviously!

Count me in, and I ave about 8 pgaes of ideas for you!

I

imported_Hazard

You might want to send him a PM in case he doesn't see this.

C

Chinalilly

I've sent emails, and he just doesn't seem to be around lately. I hope he is ok.