• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Aftermath Fallout....Which Shards have free Keep and even Castle Spots now?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THP, thanks alot for your help finding Castle-Spots on my shard! I could place an awesome Castle in the Jungle - I would have had no chance without you, mate! GM came and removed the blocking statue - exactly as you suggested! Thank you! And thanks for keeping us informed about the recent Idoc-Waves! You are kinda legendary, indeed ;-)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that goes to anyone that wonders if they can resize..just ask i will take a look

there are 1818s and keeps sitting on castle spots....1818 sitting on keep spots....hell some folks prefer the custom plots...but castles are customable know the inner courtyard can be made in extra room space.....whatver floats ya boat...i will give free advice....and the folks on really quiet shards.....gimme a shout too..ill show u deffo keeps spots even the odd castle spots....

icq 267 208 357

THP [Legendary Idocer]

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ADDED Chessy and Cats to list.....

List is quiet to fullest.....Top to Bottom....

Cats....... Free keep spots in felluca [few]...Odd keep spots in Tram?
Chessy....Free keep spots in felluca [few].....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
addded last western shard...

Sonama...Free keep spots in felucca [few].