• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THC ran a prime time announced Harry...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best part is you will have cage duel for you and he will still lose
LOL...don't think so but it was a good try. If you are feeling a little spunky...you can feel free to contact us too, just bring the cash. No-one rides our coat tails for free.

/failed

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...don't think so but it was a good try. If you are feeling a little spunky...you can feel free to contact us too, just bring the cash. No-one rides our coat tails for free.

/failed
Gladly duel for any amount of cash and to anyone in your guild, ill give you all the same duel i gave Alter ego you all get 10 tries 40m if you win once you get 40m, i dont want **** if i win. 589118793 and to add on, to keep from my self getting ganked, the person who wants to duel duels alone, ill video tape it too if you want to pull the bull**** that you got ganked.

S

SUPRsalad

Gladly duel for any amount of cash and to anyone in your guild, ill give you all the same duel i gave Alter ego you all get 10 tries 40m if you win once you get 40m, i dont want **** if i win. 589118793 and to add on, to keep from my self getting ganked, the person who wants to duel duels alone, ill video tape it too if you want to pull the bull**** that you got ganked.
Please post lots of pics/and/or/video. I haven't seen our golden child rofl-stomp anyone in a looooong time. :thumbsup:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope you have a lot of cash available or someone to back you up monetarily. Passing the message on to the rest of the crew. I suspect you are going to be paying out a horrid amount of cash by the time we are done with you.

Do try and fight the duels yourself, don't beg someone to do it for you. I personally know you have been to that dance before ;)

All bags of cash will be collected from both contestants before the duels commence.

Straight up mage duel rules apply. lanterns in hand (bring your own damn lantern), no pots, apples, bandies, petals..etc. I would hope we do not have to go through all the standard rules.

Once date and times are established, please do be prompt. We don't wait long for scubs. Alter lasted for all of about 8 seconds the last time he tried to duel one of us, horrid player.

:stir:

:drama:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha Calisto.. what rock have you been hiding under? Probly some huge rock on a dead shard like Sonoma or Lake Superior.

Please go back..

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha Calisto.. what rock have you been hiding under? Probly some huge rock on a dead shard like Sonoma or Lake Superior.

Please go back..
Wrong again Oh Mental Midget of the Masses, but then you are used to that.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Gladly duel for any amount of cash and to anyone in your guild, ill give you all the same duel i gave Alter ego you all get 10 tries 40m if you win once you get 40m, i dont want **** if i win. 589118793 and to add on, to keep from my self getting ganked, the person who wants to duel duels alone, ill video tape it too if you want to pull the bull**** that you got ganked.
"

Just posting this under myself in case Set's post magically disappears.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thus the lack of repsonse i haven't got a single icq, calisto don't act like you're really going to duel me... still waiting on icq's. 589118793 enough of this TALK bull**** i wanna SEE MY SELF DEAD!! only person who has done that in the past years is chad and orion, I'm glad I'm actually getting people to duel me ^_^

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no i don't add me again, unless your the arabic person who i just blocked. spammmmers

S

SUPRsalad

It once was, that this shard's pvp community showed respect to friends and enemies. It was that Chad was the only one that talked ****, but he did it in a way that made us all laugh. Someone needs to put this kid in their place.

M

MasterP

Thus the lack of repsonse i haven't got a single icq, calisto don't act like you're really going to duel me... still waiting on icq's. 589118793 enough of this TALK bull**** i wanna SEE MY SELF DEAD!! only person who has done that in the past years is chad and orion, I'm glad I'm actually getting people to duel me ^_^
Who said he was Dom? LOL

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...why yes...you are ALL right
It's pretty funny when nobody knows who you are. Says a lot about the impact you make in a fight. What's worse than your lack of PvP talent, is the players who you choose to hide behind as your "champions." Asha and Calisto DOM? What a diabolical duo of suck.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's pretty funny when nobody knows who you are. Says a lot about the impact you make in a fight. What's worse than your lack of PvP talent, is the players who you choose to hide behind as your "champions." Asha and Calisto DOM? What a diabolical duo of suck.
Chaddie old boy...you don't love me anymore?? After all the times I saved your ass and you professed your man love to me in vent?? I am hurt brother..just devestated. :sad2:

S

Supr Funzor Time

For one Uo is Dead and Dying u can sit here and glorify a primetime harry but this isnt 6-7 years ago when u have everyone and their mother attacking u. Anyone who takes orders from a scrub like asha i feel bad for he is haggard at this game and always will be. Chad till this day u killed me and probably will but you did it with class these kids these days get a pop shot from a gank and feel invinceable lawl. Gemma All i can say to u is Man on Man love? Get back to me. SET my lil golden piece of poop love yah and send me tons of screens of u dumping poop on this kid. So for everyone who thinks they are gods golden child at uo (besides set) can suck on my yardballs. BUH BYE

I

Istoli

You seem really proud of getting some stat scrolls (which aren't worth much anymore) on a dying shard in a dying game cool story bro!
END OF THREAD RIGHT THERE

But since it was not the end

Chad wins UO for killing your whole guild as many times as he does with such little back up, Zhuang is king of dueling, Orion is the father of Pacific pvp, A prime time harry means nothing anymore, stat scrolls are worthless, this game is dying, the pvp population is nothing compared to how it used to be, and well... good job on trying to keep pvp interesting

Anyways. Thats just one opinion from an old "has been"

Keep on keepin on.

PS hello to everyone I actually have played with in the past

Love,
Anubis

I

Istoli

Also, Bob Dylan was the last person to kill me in UO. I still remember the beautiful moment.... and how much it made me laugh!

I was running out of Despise avoiding the gank and had ditched almost everyone! And then I slowly got whacked to death stuck between a few ettins and Bob Dylan. Funny way to go out as my subscription ended that next day :)

(hope all is well sir Bob Dylan)

Anyways. As you all were

Love

ANUBIS

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..Chad got owned up in the field fights tonight, then got schooled in a duel..... and then we ganked him for being a whining ass after he got owned AND for ganking our members in duels on other shards today. He spent soo much time putting that "special" suit together to try and redeem himself in dueling too. LOL! Then we killed absolutely everyone else who did not run for the hills (and boooyyyy did they run..LAWLS) or guard zone (CD). :stretcher:

*sigh* I guess that is about it for my old buddy Chad..time to hang it up brother. We'll always have Paris... but I have found someone better and you know what a hoe I am :next:

THCs shard. :wall:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am ........

wait for it........

I am........

Your Father....come to the dark side......

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THC throws a "public" harry again tonight..our way....the right way...not the cowardly Cry-5 way (it's still professionally embarrassing to even speak of that chicken **** event). :scholar:

Everyone and their brother came again. Tons of the most wonderfuly pathetic people...Chad, Eggy, Ezra..tons and tons of poor pathetic wannabes and has beens. All died..over and over..on multiple characters and the same characters. You couldn't swing a dead *****...cat...without hitting the bodies. :stretcher:

We had 4 deaths throughout the entire fight and handed out...what..60...70+? dirt naps? There were 10 of us in vent. 2 killing the harry and 8 killing everyone else. Someone cried about us having 15...we all laughed heartily on that one. It's ok, we know that it just seems like much larger numbers because of the massive destruction caused by this crew. We're used to that. :next:

We walked out..not ran out...walked out all the scrolls and left the gold on the ground for the garbage pickers..like DangerRanger and those pitiful CD castaways.

We did take the time to return some dropped equipment. We may be bastards but we're not dirty rotten bastards like some folks we know.

Cry-5 did what they always do...run...die and cry..incessantly. I had to go when they were being pushed to come die again in duels afterwards. I am not even bothering to stay and watch those. We have trashed them in every contest of 1v1 to 5v5 with a 99% success rate. It's just not even fun to watch anymore. Kinda like the Chad duels. Everyone already knows the outcome. :owned:

ONLY THC has the skill to challenge, take on...and win..against the entire shard. Not a single one of the other Fel guilds dares to ever make that claim and prove it time and time again.

The DOMination nation rules all!!! Every one of you lay prostrate in front of us...covered by the shadow of our superiority. :bowdown:

Kiss the ring peasants... :thumbsup:

THCs shard :wall:

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you better watch out other wise everyone in cd will end up joining thc rofl :pint:

i can see it now.. danger ranger [THC]

it must be nice to be in thc with rl freinds who can hook up online and do stuff unfortunatly for the rest of us we have to make our freinds in game so nya

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you better watch out other wise everyone in cd will end up joining thc rofl :pint:

i can see it now.. danger ranger [THC]

it must be nice to be in thc with rl freinds who can hook up online and do stuff unfortunatly for the rest of us we have to make our freinds in game so nya
LOL..that WOULD be funny. However, no-one joins THC without being a current or past member of one of our crews. We're not Cry-5. Now they will take just about anyone these days...it seems.

A

Alter_Ego

I haven't looked at stratics in a few weeks, glad to see there are several posts about myself, and HI-5. I truly liked the "Hi-5 will take anyone" post that widow made, really shows how 5 people is suddenly a mass recruiting zerg.

The trash talk on this game has really gotten out of hand, and even those who cast nothing but hail storms and stand in a group of 10 people with it prepped have a false sense of pvp ability.

I do thank THC for bringing more people to pacific, I just would like to see them actually play when there are less than 10 THC online, or when there are more than 2-3 people fighting 10+ THC.

A

Alter_Ego

Oh, also a note for THC members, I have closed out my account and it will be closed by the middle of may. If you would like to stop making insulting guesses as to who I am, my acct is for sale, and you are welcome to buy it and figure out who my alts were in the past.

I had my fun with it, and it was never much of a secret, even though THC and MVP couldn't figure it out.

B

Budwieser

LOL..that WOULD be funny. However, no-one joins THC without being a current or past member of one of our crews. We're not Cry-5. Now they will take just about anyone these days...it seems.

Yah they took me! Oh wait.... :( Really. there's only seven of us total.
I do appreciate the fights we have with everyone on the shard.
Thanks for all the fun Pac!

Keep Pac pvp going.

The Bud.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, also a note for THC members, I have closed out my account and it will be closed by the middle of may. If you would like to stop making insulting guesses as to who I am, my acct is for sale, and you are welcome to buy it and figure out who my alts were in the past.

I had my fun with it, and it was never much of a secret, even though THC and MVP couldn't figure it out.

*whispers at alter* psst...no one cared or even tried to find out. cya. :danceb:

But Ezra..you, bubbles, epic..if you thought you were fooling anyone with cry-5...lol...you weren't.