• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

thatched roof cottage mini- ?

Yamantaka

Visitor
Hey now just returning to my 20 year old accounts, need some startup $
once upon a time this thatched roof cottage mini was a rare on chessy. Curious if anyone still collecting these, what it may be worth?

thanks! really trippy revisiting old haunts on a 20 year old mount and as old WW

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The old WW potentially worth a lot of gold now. Not an expert on pets but I think the high hundred millions.

Yamantaka

Visitor
The old WW potentially worth a lot of gold now. Not an expert on pets but I think the high hundred millions.
sold lol... i notice i can have my old mare and ww out together.. but cant take a new ww out w mare. must be something with amount of slots?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Some new mares are 3 slots, some are 2. Just have to farm up the one ya want.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Old mares are also worth a decent amount as well, several hundred mill at least and what I do know is they are defined by being two slots and 500 or so strength.