• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanksgiving IDOC Nov 21

C

Chessy

As the "Friends to the North" ( Canadians ) wish you and your family a happy thanksgiving. And in giving I give you a IDOC TOWER !!!!

Evil

C

Chessy

LOL not sure !!! So far ONLY 3 people here. Yes sad but true

Evil

G

Chessy,

If you were that desperate for a cookie, you could have just PM'd someone with cooking skill for help. I can understand disappointment, but demolishing towers every time one doesn't get something seems rather drastic.

-Skylark

P.S.

C

Chessy

LOL Na dont want a cookie !!! As for when it drops. Mo not sure... hehheheh that sounds funny !!!

Mo-Money hehehehe *Giggles*

Evil

P

pikon198

i had to sail here cause no one around to hitch me a ride on a magic gate. Ah well im a pirate i dont mind a good sailing to find some plunder and booty.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

First- I want to thank you for your thoughful gift!

Second- RED ALERT, RED ALERT... if you did not know about this opportunity
to do some pking then you do NOW! Please thank the gift giver!

Third- I do indeed do idocs, but never the advertized ones. So, I will kindly
decline. Besides, I have viritually no room in the bank vault for anything.

Lastly- If you know when this tower falls, so to others... they will show just
moments before the event... of course they will try killing off the others
waiting. If this does not happen I be surprised! Will you report on this later?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

C

Chessy

Well SINCE you think or thought it was some sort of "Trap". I just got there and noticed it was down. KoC was there. In no way was there a "Trap". LOL too funny. I just thought it would be a nice thing to share.

Evil

Hope there was some good stuff there. Wasnt able to be there at the dropping. Had to help a RLF... and was away for all of 30 mins hehehehe.
besides as long as ansatex or what ever her name is died ( I see her bones ) . I am happy.

M

Major_Jax

I got 12-15K of every reg. A couple of vet reward robes and cloaks. 70 T-maps. A ton of house decor.