• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Thanks

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Perhaps edit the post using the Table feature? That would probably make it a bit easier to digest.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Chump, I'm sorry but I can't understand anything in your post?
Are you selling stuff you've mentioned for rl cash and/or for gold?
I completely agree, this thread is very confusing but don't think he meant that he's pricing/selling for ca$h either. @Chump Thumper I would suggest to edit your post to something like this instead

- Essence of Achievement = 25k (used for Faster Casting) *Estimated value is xxx m

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would love to hear the story behind the quantities...

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I would love to hear the story behind the quantities...
First off- going into 20 years of UO- nothing should surprise us by now... and I agree, I wish there might be a compelling story!

Ingredients were duped in mass a few years back (deed form). Within the last few year, I know of at least 2 with 60k deeds of all the Ingredients loaded up in chests. More than likely these were purchased from stratics and it came out of one of those halls.. just check stratics search and you see several bulk deals that went down on ingredients.

I was at an idoc on Chessy about 2 years ago and got tons... gave away a ton to friends and still have lots left... I've not needed to buy anything but whetstones since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk