• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks to GM Aefli!

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to report a great GM named Aefli (hope that is spelled right) for the help tonight in getting an underground dreadhorse released from underground. Couldn't have asked for better help.

Thanks! :ten:

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow so they really DO exsist!!! Here I was thinking they were like Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, the Abominable Snowman and EL Chupachabra widely rumored but never proven to exsist.

LOL Seriously I'm glad you got some help! last time I was fighting event spawn at Serp's Hold all the controllers were stuck underground, I paged 3 times gotta the same canned response all 3 times. "The answer you seek can be found in our Knowledge base yadda yadda yadda."

How did you get a real GM anyway? Magic words or beans? Divine Providence? I wish knew the secret be nice to get something other than GMBOT 3000! LOL

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow...A GM that is actually doing what they are being paid to do. A gem indeed!!

75% of them are prolly in India anyway. You might have gotten lucky.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had some support from good GMs in the past few weeks as well :). It really seems to depend on which you GM you get. 2 were absolutely rude and nearly got me to the point of swearing (if you don't read a ticket properly 4 times in a row.. Come on!).
But some are really good and really take that extra minute to be polite and help someone out.

B

butthead owns

Just wanted to report a great GM named Aefli (hope that is spelled right) for the help tonight in getting an underground dreadhorse released from underground. Couldn't have asked for better help.

Thanks! :ten:
see this is so sad they come for a junky horse which u could have gotten a new one but for a hacker scripter thats drops your amr they could care less wow what a gm my hero just find real gms and hire them no use to keep old all they do is drink coffe and give you an auto reply what a crock!!!:link:

E

Emil IsTemp

Saw a GM too for the first time in years.. paged because a Tower fell on the Mag Beach, and there was a kettle out in the water that I couldnt reach.. tried sailing next to it, but still couldnt reach it.. gave up, and couldnt dry-dock my boat, so I paged. (i guess rubble gets stuck underneath, and gets dragged along somehow..)

GM comes.. fixes my boat.. deletes the kettle.. and is on his way.. rolleyes:

W

wrekognize

My girlfriend called a GM friday night. Not only did the GM resolve the issue, but the GM showed himself. I was amazed.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm glad you got some real help. The other day I reported that my char was bugged and couldn't open or close any chests...I logged out and back in, and the problem persisted. I paged a gm asking him to do something, and he sent me the cant response about we cant replace lost or stolen items. I never once said anything was lost or stolen, that simply I could click on anything in my house lol.

I ended up deleting the char (as it was a new one anyways) and haven't had the prob since.