• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you

B

BardMal

Thank you to all, Savannah rose and I really enjoyed our wedding ceremony. I would have taken screenies, but all that sake effected my focus.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Enki and Savannah Rose, for letting me be a part of 'your day'.

Oriana took screenshots .. haven't heard how many yet, but knowing her, she will have something like 200-300 (if not more) to go through. :lol:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a pleasure and honor to attend your wedding. I had a great time, and it was amazing seeing the dragons lined up on both sides of the aisle. Everyone was in their best, and EM Seppo did a great job. I think Sara said that it was his first time doing a wedding! I hope he liked my haiku that I had written for him at the Bazaar:

A Haiku for Seppo:

He wears bandana
EM Seppo is his name
Please yell, "BANDANA!!!"

:thumbsup:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye as Sara said, I took lots, but managed to get the cold/flu the family has been passing around. I haven't forgot about you I promise.:grouphug:

O

Obsession 1

Let us pray that this flu you have is not of the Swine version.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye as Sara said, I took lots, but managed to get the cold/flu the family has been passing around. I haven't forgot about you I promise.:grouphug:
*hugs to you too*

Now get better! We miss you :)

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grats to the Happy couple, wish i could of attended.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't tell you how far my stomach sunk when I read that I missed the wedding of Enki and Savannah Rose. My husband and I left for 'Oriana land' on April 15th to work on our house and didn't get back until May 1st. During that time, we had no internet service and I felt like I was in the Dark Ages. We loved it down there but it's good to be back in WY.

Congratulations Enki and Savannah. You two have been such an asset to Baja since your arrival and I've thoroughly enjoyed your company. May you both be blessed with many happy days in UO and IRL. *HUGE MAMA HUGS*

O

OBR Knight Zackarias

Congratulations on the Wedding!! I wish I could have been their earlier, but I guess I made it to the best part, when you two were saying "I do."

O==[=======> OBR Knight Zackarias, the Royal Meatshield :sword: