• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~ Thank You to Moonglow Woodworks & Guardian's Gate! ~

G

Recently I posted a request to purchase a Frostwood bed on the Chesapeake trade forum. Within a very short time, QueenZen, proprietor of Moonglow Woodworks contacted me with a very kind offer to craft my bed at no charge. Due to the recent resource changes, Frostwood has become hard-to-come by, as I'm sure you are all very aware. Guardian's Gate stepped forward with a gift of Frostwood for my bed. I received it last night, and was even given a tour of Zento and much-needed gardening help by Bethany Botanist, of Moonglow Woodworks.

Thank you QueenZen, Moonglow Woodworks, and Guardian's Gate for your kindness and attention to even the smallest requests from around the Realm!

G

Ye welcome. *smiles*

I had fun draggin ye around Zento cherry blossom trees, to see what ye not seen yet, too.

BTW have ye been inside Heartwood yet ? If not, and if wanna grand tour there lemme know I shall take ye there too then. hehe So much to see in this world.

IF I make it to the cow tipping event this eve I shall be carrying ye fruit basket for Guardians Gate with me, from ye, for their kind frostwood donation, for ye bed.