• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You Lake Superior

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to all who showed up to last night's harrower and contributed to the -TS+ pvp supply. I would like to throw a special shout out to AJB who were our top contributors that night!

S

Spoz

It is a shame I was not around - I am always willing to donate to the needy like yourself :)

S

Spoz

lol hadn't even noticed that! I thought they were paralyse fields!

S

snowbunny024

Looks a lil fishy to me... but then again it is TS :loser:'s

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems to me like you just look really hard for a reason as to why we're better than you are :sad2:

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems to me like you just look really hard for a reason as to why we're better than you are :sad2:
aww emo.....its ok.....dont worry....if we ever decided to come back to LS.....we would roll you just like we did when we were active there....RuHo ftw...k thx bye...see ya next time you decide to run full speed to the server line :).....LOVE YA!

T

Turles

lol wow a harry on a server no real pvp guilds play on u guys heard deacon if you keep talking it up we will come back an send u inactive like we did the last time. its sad you kids dont seem to remember what happened last time we killed this server last time we cared about it emo crying about everything while running to the server after he left his friend to die. just remember if you keep asking we will come back i may even stop using a year old suit now we got an imbuer over there. have fun fighting the weaK AND PITITFUL

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to all who showed up to last night's harrower and contributed to the -TS+ pvp supply. I would like to throw a special shout out to AJB who were our top contributors that night!

I'd crop my pics too if I didnt want anyone seeing my l33t hax. And you even left your name in the pic. Lol. Haven't you taken any lesson from people like cal and killox who been banned from here for that stuff? :loser:

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really I'm not exactly afraid of being banned...and yes please do come back because it won't be 10v2 anymore

S

Spoz

I have to agree with Emo on that one - two standard melee dexers of ours took marble from three of their mages which I consider a hard spawn to take against fielders.
I wonder if they have each other on speed dial, because within two minutes four more of them arrived as back up.

Problem with such large guilds (compared to their rivals) is that any class players (perhaps Turles and Deacon are ones) are lost amungst the zerg and don't ever have oppotunity to show their skill in a situation!

T

Turles

considering you wont stay on my screen emo i guess that means the skill less scare you huh?

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have to agree with Emo on that one - two standard melee dexers of ours took marble from three of their mages which I consider a hard spawn to take against fielders.
I wonder if they have each other on speed dial, because within two minutes four more of them arrived as back up.

Problem with such large guilds (compared to their rivals) is that any class players (perhaps Turles and Deacon are ones) are lost amungst the zerg and don't ever have oppotunity to show their skill in a situation!
Was this recent?.....cause I for one have not spawned on LS in months....very few raids as well.....Not saying it didnt happen just curious as for a time frame

V

Vyal

Rank ten with 1 kill point? Most kill points per guild on the shard is ruffly 21 thousand?

This shard is putting the numbers up wow holy smokes 1 kill point for rank ten.

It's ok i'm going to come here and show you how to get over a million points ;)

:stir::stir::stir::stir:

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So your basing the shard's talent on punkte? Please come over so I can make you look rediculous.

M

Myrkrid Ashen

Wow.. I think I, yes. I'm almost certain that I actually lost several I.Q. points reading through this thread.
I don't know about the rest of the two hundred and fifty or so viewers, but this thread ought to come with a warning. In fact, all PvP E-peen contest threads should, by sheer virtue of the fact that the content is about as inspiring as a pile of damp sawdust.

Exhibit A: ''PITITFUL'' <-- What is this? If anything it's most probably a Freudian slip alluding to what the writer of said ''word'' so badly needs in his life, to distract him from..

Exhibit B: ''Killing the server'' <-- How do you go about killing a server, exactly? As far as I know the server itself exists in a hot, and noisy room at the game's headquarters. So unless you're claiming to have taken an axe to the server box, I don't know what you're trying to say here, at all. :confused:

*..goes back to being just another PITITFUL resident of the murdered server..*

S

Spoz

All this discussion does have a use. It increases the competition and builds up the pleasure of fighting against your rivals! You have something more to fight for and extra pleasure in the kill.

I took immense pleasure in killing Emo this morning, because of the trash talk here! He still won't give me his ICQ though!

S

snowbunny024

Could not have said it better myself " All this discussion does have a use. It increases the competition and builds up the pleasure of fighting against your rivals! You have something more to fight for and extra pleasure in the kill.

I took immense pleasure in killing Emo this morning, because of the trash talk here! He still won't give me his ICQ though! " SPOZ, ya should have seen the dead emo's in brit the other day when only 2 of us and a few guards. WTF was he thinking? But I'd have to agree with ya. This part of the game really hasnt been played by most "toons" and to me, this part of the game is a like a nice game of chess:party: