• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you GM Glathin

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...for helping fix my bugged character. Took two minutes, but now my mule weights the proper amount. Now I can actually work on resource gathering. :) ...la

T

T_Amon_from_work

...for helping fix my bugged character. Took two minutes, but now my mule weights the proper amount. Now I can actually work on resource gathering. :) ...la
Pic for proof they exist? Hmmmm? :):lick: j/k ... it's so darn seldom we actually hear of an appearance - it's like a Bigfoot sighting.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's the scary part. He didn't even show up. Just red text and the ability to speak with him.

Maybe I was just speaking to myself?...la

A

Ash

Always makes me think of the holiday M&M commercial "They do exist"

Actually saw one beyond the red text a couple weeks ago, was chatting with them about an issue then suddenly saw a ghost, went to rez and then saw the ghost's name was the same as the GM. Sorry no screen shot, was too shocked to snap a picture.

E

Emil IsTemp

Wow, speedy service from the GMs...

Maybe theyre watchin ya... ;)

M

Mankind

This response has no bearing whatsoever on the topic of this thread, but that's a rediculous amount of postings for one month. Go outside once in a while Rico, and feel the sun on your skin or something...La damn....

E

Emil IsTemp

This response has no bearing whatsoever on the topic of this thread, but that's a rediculous amount of postings for one month. Go outside once in a while Rico, and feel the sun on your skin or something...La damn....
Aww give Rico a break.. nothing better to do after his slip & fall / work at home lawsuit..

Or was it the gaining of 100 stones for the disability? Cant remember...

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you seem so interested. I have a job that allows me quite a bit of free time to post. Thanks for caring though...oh yeah...that should be "ridiculus"...la