• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you for the great trades...

B

BardMal

Drake Lord (and THP... and Kristy... and Dan on Pac :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

B

BardMal

....and thank you for the awesome; massive trade courtesy to Electra of GL!!!!:danceb::danceb::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Definatly a BardMal recomended cross shard trader - which is good, because my GL favs don't seem to play anymore.

B

BardMal

I get so used to a great trading experience with Oriana and Sarah of Baja, that sometimes it slips my mind to say "thank you" - much love for you both from Ally and Mal of Legends!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: you two are the greatist