• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You For The Generosity

G

I logged in today to be beckoned to the guild hall by one of my guild members, I actually thought something was wrong because she wanted me there quickly.....however it turned out that some really generous people of Oceania had given gifts to our guild for no reason other then they could and they cared.

Katlene [OPEN] donated some LRC suits and robes of the equinox, for guild use which has already been put to good use.

And a Lord Marinus (sorry we did not catch a guild title) stopped a guild member at our Luna vendor house and donated 1mil to the guild to use for new players that we help.

Thank you so much to Katlene and to Marinus for the generous donations, It was so kind of you to think of us and the people we try to help.

Oceania is truly a great shard, and I wish more good deeds like this where posted about, as I am sure they happen more often then we hear about.

G

<blockquote><hr>

And a Lord Marinus (sorry we did not catch a guild title) stopped a guild member at our Luna vendor house and donated 1mil to the guild to use for new players that we help.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's ok.

S

SORO MANY SPAWNA

I PERSONALY GAVE A MILL TO SOMEONE LAST NIGHT

G

Well you are most welcome. I also hope that the ps's i also donated will be helpful in time to come. I couldnt use the items myself so i though what better use for the suits then to be given to POC be given out to those in need. Very least i could do for the help ive gotten over the years