• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Thank you everyone for the smooth trades!

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Auction No Reserves unless listed beside item. All items located on Atlantic. Payment accepted only on Atlantic. If you add 20m to the winning amount for any item I will transfer item to any shard of your choice as well as any items I am able to carry for you at that time (vet shard token). (Siege and Mugen excluded). Auction ends Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 10PM eastern with 10 minute rule applies --MINIMUM 5mil bid increments. Edited Auction Posts will be disregarded.

ENDING SOON!!!
1) A Strangely Hued Anchor From A Pirate Captain’s Ship (Drachenfels 2010) (1 of 5) (reserve 100m) -Winner!!! 300m-ivester77
2) Ticket For A Piece Of Phoenix Armor -Winner!!! 160m-Kolka
3) Remains Of The Blackrock King -Winner!!! 120m - TanAge
4) Rubble Column -Winner!!! 15m- TanAge
5) Rubble Column -Winner!!! 15m- TanAge
6) Scaffold 2 piece set -Winner!!! 400m - Arradin
7) Trapped Mind of Tuan The Wanderer (reserve 200m) -Winner!!! 300m - ivester77
8) Shard of Blue Moon Light (1of 10) -Winner!!! 180m - starcraft
9) Replica Of The All Seeing Ancient Lens (1 of 6) -Winner!!! 50m - Kolka
10) An Archaic Philosopher’s Stone – Thousands Of Souls Swirl Inside (reserve 675m) -Winner!!! 750m - ivester77
11) Rubble Small Display Case aka Jewelry Display Case <- PLEASE NOTE CORRECTION!! these are supposed to be facing south, NOT east/west -Winner!!! 20m - Kolka
12) Rubble Small Display Case aka Jewelry Display Case<- PLEASE NOTE CORRECTION!! these are supposed to be facing south, NOT east/west -Winner!!! 20m - Kolka
13) 3 pieces set Rubble Large Display Case (Reserve 200m) -Winner!!! 200m- Pampa DH
14) 2 pieces Rubble Tapestry? Or Painting? (reserve 175m) -Winner!!! 250m - brianfreud2

Listing INFO and pictures:

1) A Strangely Hued Anchor From A Pirate Captain’s Ship (Drachenfels 2010) (1 of 5) (reserve 100m)

2) Ticket For A Piece Of Phoenix Armor

3) Remains Of The Blackrock King Drachenfels Shard, Season 9, 2011. 1of 11

4) Rubble Column

5) Rubble Column

6) Scaffold 2 piece set

7) Trapped Mind of Tuan The Wanderer (reserve 200m)- Drachenfels Shard, Season 11- 1 of 10
Animated when locked down see http://ultimaonlinerares.com/items/rares/event-items/627/trapped-mind-of-tuan-the-wanderer-

8) Shard of Blue Moon Light - Baja Shard, Season 10, 2012 1of 10

9) Replica Of The All Seeing Ancient Lens- Legends Shard, Season 9, 2011 1 of 6

10) An Archaic Philosopher’s Stone – Thousands Of Souls Swirl Inside (reserve 675m) Napa Valley Shard, Season 11, 2013- 1 of 10 -makes a strange sound when double clicked

11) Rubble Small Display Case aka Jewelry Display Case<- PLEASE NOTE CORRECTION!! these are supposed to be facing south, NOT east/west

12) Rubble Small Display Case aka Jewelry Display Case<- PLEASE NOTE CORRECTION!! these are supposed to be facing south, NOT east/west

13) 3 pieces set Rubble Large Display Case (Reserve 200m)

14) 2 pieces Rubble Tapestry? Or Painting? This is a picture of left side and right side and what they look like together

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ivester... i need to see ur house sometime. u have been buying a lot of stuff lately, it has to be magnificent at this point.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 - 100

Oops. My page didn't update to see the other bids. lol

Last edited:

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Please note I mistakenly took an East/West facing small display case picture for auction numbers 11 and 12. I have fixed them and entered the correct pictures. The display cases actually face south. My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. I don't see that anyone made a bid on those yet, please let me know if I missed it.

-Lady Decadence

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Updated Current bidders, please let me know if you spot any mistakes as soon as possible. Thank you, and happy bidding!!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
4. 10m
5. 10m
8) 120m
9) 10m

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction No Reserves unless listed beside item. All items located on Atlantic. Payment accepted only on Atlantic. If you add 20m to the winning amount for any item I will transfer item to any shard of your choice as well as any items I am able to carry for you at that time (vet shard token). (Siege and Mugen excluded). Auction ends Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 10PM eastern with 10 minute rule applies --MINIMUM 5mil bid increments. Edited Auction Posts will be disregarded.

1) A Strangely Hued Anchor From A Pirate Captain’s Ship (Drachenfels 2010) (1 of 5) (reserve 100m) -Current bid 300m-ivester77
2) Ticket For A Piece Of Phoenix Armor -Current bid 150m-ivester77
3) Remains Of The Blackrock King -Current bid 100m -Peil
4) Rubble Column
5) Rubble Column
6) Scaffold 2 piece set -Current bid 400m - Arradin
7) Trapped Mind of Tuan The Wanderer (reserve 200m) -Current bid 300m - ivester77
8) Shard of Blue Moon Light (1of 10) -Current bid 100m - ivester77
9) Replica Of The All Seeing Ancient Lens (1 of 6)
10) An Archaic Philosopher’s Stone – Thousands Of Souls Swirl Inside (reserve 675m) -Current bid 675m - Longtooths
11) Rubble Small Display Case aka Jewelry Display Case <- PLEASE NOTE CORRECTION!! these are supposed to be facing south, NOT east/west
12) Rubble Small Display Case aka Jewelry Display Case<- PLEASE NOTE CORRECTION!! these are supposed to be facing south, NOT east/west
13) 3 pieces set Rubble Large Display Case (Reserve 200m) -Current bid 200m- Pampa DH
14) 2 pieces Rubble Tapestry? Or Painting? (reserve 175m) -Current bid 100m- ivester77

Listing INFO and pictures:

1) A Strangely Hued Anchor From A Pirate Captain’s Ship (Drachenfels 2010) (1 of 5) (reserve 100m)

2) Ticket For A Piece Of Phoenix Armor

3) Remains Of The Blackrock King Drachenfels Shard, Season 9, 2011. 1of 11

4) Rubble Column

5) Rubble Column

6) Scaffold 2 piece set

7) Trapped Mind of Tuan The Wanderer (reserve 200m)- Drachenfels Shard, Season 11- 1 of 10
Animated when locked down see http://ultimaonlinerares.com/items/rares/event-items/627/trapped-mind-of-tuan-the-wanderer-

8) Shard of Blue Moon Light - Baja Shard, Season 10, 2012 1of 10

9) Replica Of The All Seeing Ancient Lens- Legends Shard, Season 9, 2011 1 of 6

10) An Archaic Philosopher’s Stone – Thousands Of Souls Swirl Inside (reserve 675m) Napa Valley Shard, Season 11, 2013- 1 of 10 -makes a strange sound when double clicked

11) Rubble Small Display Case aka Jewelry Display Case<- PLEASE NOTE CORRECTION!! these are supposed to be facing south, NOT east/west

13) 3 pieces set Rubble Large Display Case (Reserve 200m)

14) 2 pieces Rubble Tapestry? Or Painting? This is a picture of left side and right side and what they look like together
ooo i love that i have a set myself.. thought they were pretty rare

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
@lady arduinna sorry which set? :) If you meant the rubble tapestry one, I actually have never seen another before.

Updated Current bids

Auction Ends Tonight!!

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
8. 130 m
14. 190 m

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
8. 150m
14. 200m

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
8. 160
14. 210

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
8. 175
14. 225

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Woot! Nice bidding w/ya starcraft. :)

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you all for bidding! I will probably be heading to bed shortly, but
Please icq 111891022 for pickup and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Winners are as follows:

ivester77
1) A Strangely Hued Anchor From A Pirate Captain’s Ship - 300m
7) Trapped Mind of Tuan The Wanderer -300m
10) An Archaic Philosopher’s Stone – Thousands Of Souls Swirl Inside -750m
total: 1350m -PAID

Kolka
2) Ticket For A Piece Of Phoenix Armor - 160m
9) Replica Of The All Seeing Ancient Lens - 50m
11) Rubble Small Display Case aka Jewelry Display Case - 20m
12) Rubble Small Display Case aka Jewelry Display Case - 20m
Total: 250m PAID