• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

thank you, EM Tashik

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is a bit embarrassing.... I've been checking the wrong Counselor Guild in Brit for our shy EM.... almost every day I go looking in the house just south of the park in East Brit, where I question poor crier Sullican to distraction

while heading to Blackthorns castle just now, I notice a lot of new potted plants in front of a building (yes, absolutely new, I always notice the potted plants!).... so I go inside, and lo and behold, the building is not only decorated splendidly, but I find this beautiful white lantern on the table

thank you from the heart, EM Tashik

Attachments

N

NewThunder

When I saw the lantern this morning it raised my spirits a great deal. This is definately a wonderful first step for our new EM.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was deeply touched by this, Lady Phoenix would be delighted. You have no idea what this means to our shard that she is remembered this way. :::hugs::: to you both.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I notice there is also a box in the corner for transcripts of events ... it has a copy of casca's speech if anyone missed it.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye, and in the wedding house a pair of Groom's Boots and a Wedding Dress

no, doesn't take much to excite me, always been fond of little touches in the lands

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Seeing this is actually starting to give me a bit of hope for the game yet. Like they actually might focus on what matters to the every day players more then the Whinning PVPers.

A

alaina123

i cant wait for all the wedding stuff! I built a chappel to have weddings at in zento, if anyones intrested... to go with that i have flowers that will match the colors picked by the couple, food, themes, and i have a cook that can make their very own wedding cake. let me be your wedding planner!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had the opportunity to see this building during construction, a beautiful design

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cardinal Sin will be doing divorce counseling as needed.... *nods*

And we will not settle for anything less than half... :scholar:

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Town crier appears is calling for an assembly at Lord Blackthorn's castle tonight at 5.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is that real??

Or the notice from last time that has never been turned off...