• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Than you do a window

“Cartwheels! I’m doing cartwheels!”

“Yes, you look like an idiot.”

“I bet I could run for miles right now.”

“Why would you want to?”

“Or I could build a house!”

“You *have* a house.”

“Not the point. I feel great!”

“You felt so bad before?”

“Well no.”

She didn’t just feel great, Reagan felt like the whole world was brighter and more colorful. Even the wind, that so often echoed her own feelings in it’s voice seemed more clear and louder in it’s tone. This was what it meant to be bound. It meant you were more *alive*. No wonder mama Bear had spoken so highly.

“How are you doing lil one?”

Good. Yes. No. Maybe. Yes, I’m Good.”

Who are you talking to?

I’m talking to the Duchess?

She’s not here you know?

She spoke.

She did but she can’t hear a word you said.

Yes, she can.

Winny looked at her, brows raised in question. “Have you gotten into the glue again?” Reagan frowned, turning her head to the door. An hour later with more clarification, she returned from the Drakrul Estate. Winny nodded once to her as she took her place at the Forge in preparation for the afternoon’s work. “You look constipated.”

“I’m concentrating.”

“Cows do that too. Should I feed you chocolate as well?” Knowing she was going to lose this conversation no matter what, Reagan headed upstairs.