• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tha Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just an FYI to the Pacific communitah, 'Baron, Ooguk the annoying Orc, An Ice Elemental' all the same person, tried pulling an old scam tonight:

The orc asked me if I had any blue bottles of wine for sale, and that he would give me 50mil for one. Right away, i knew somthing wasn't right.. blue bottles of wine are hardly worth 5mil.. let alone 50. So i tell him ill go check my house to see if i have any extras lying around.. remembering what a redheaded friend told me about Baron, i did a detect right after i entered my house.. and tada.. hes standing right there next to the bottle waiting for it to be released..

Just a heads-up if anyone decides to do business with this guy.

He also owns the tower right outside of Cove/Fel.. incase any vigilantie justice wants to be enacted.. ;) and runs the [COVE] guild.

S

SUPRsalad

yeah, check the other post about him.. Now that I think of it, Ice elemental was accessed.

SO, baron renamed Ice ellie to Ooguk then?

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, check the other post about him.. Now that I think of it, Ice elemental was accessed.

SO, baron renamed Ice ellie to Ooguk then?

Yep, he was in my Orc guild for a short time, I had no idea he was a scammer at the time, he didnt scam any of my members but some were telling me that he was a scammer. He quit my guild to go back to COVE without scamming any of my members.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quick note - a scammer alert is acceptable (within reason), calling people "scam of the earth" or anything similar - is NOT OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.