• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Testing the Fire Steeds

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The melee skills are at max. Lass 85 Chiv Perseus has >90.

Took them to Navrey. I am not good at running 2 accounts at a time so I set one up and brought other in. These Horses. Fire Steed

Started like this: Im running consume on Perseus and thats all I do besides chase them.
I put Gife of Renewal on Perseus when I got settled, the HP went to max and stayed there.
I did not need any more GoR on the horse.
upload_2019-2-5_19-56-17.png

5 mins into the fight:

upload_2019-2-5_19-58-21.png

15 mins into the fight:

upload_2019-2-5_19-59-1.png

She started freaking out at 19 mins. Took 21 or 22 mins to kill her.

No Rocks no damage from my toons. Just the two horses.

I GOT A TANGLE! :)

They did a lot better than I thought they would do.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tonight's Community hunt is Lady Melisande:

upload_2019-2-5_20-9-47.png

2 NOOBS The community Coordinator on a Cu.

Sess and I on Horses.

OMG only 1 Cu Sidhe on an LS hunt!!

Wow that went fast. One of the Noobs Died and that was all. We finished in 4 to 5 Mins. Very fast.
Maybe cause Sess brought this:
upload_2019-2-5_20-24-29.png

Only got 2 pics inside.
upload_2019-2-5_20-25-19.png
upload_2019-2-5_20-25-53.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Took my archer with his Fire Steed to Navrey to time how long for them to kill Navrey. Horse has a new name.
I use a spider slayer Bow. I have no way to heal my pet other than consume. Close wounds is not useful for healing during a fight. Pets chiv is 98% I got bored training. I can run consume and bow specials if I use a slayer. Sometimes I have to pause specials and build mana with normal hits.

As all fights against tough Mobs you should set up what you need before you begin. I turn on Consume and get the pet on Navrey and the mob not on me.

I got webbed away immediately so This was about 30 seconds in. I turned on consume and started Hitting AI as fast as I could. At the beginning of a fight the victim has full mana and is ready to hit hard and fast. It will so you have to overcome this with consume and hitting back hard and fast.

upload_2019-2-6_19-41-25.png

This is 5 min in. It seems I get webbed away right before I set up bars for a picture. I got webbed away and then webbed again before I could turn on consume so the horse lost more HP. Turn consume on and keep fighting.
upload_2019-2-6_19-46-43.png

Before I could raise the horses very much HP I got webbed away again.

Just after I turned on Consume I got webbed away again...
upload_2019-2-6_19-50-11.png

When I got back the horse HP were too low to build with consume and webbing so I called it away and Chiv healed it in a safe spot. about 81/2 min in.

Now back to the fight.

I got consume back on and was able to do some damage. This is 10 min in:

upload_2019-2-6_19-52-54.png

This is about the HP level my pet would hover at if I could run consume non stop. But So many webbings.

Here is the end. Around 12 mins to finish. Notice we are in a complete different area than we were 2 mins ago.
upload_2019-2-6_19-57-43.png

So 12 mins to Kill Navrey with no rocks. Using my Archer/Tamer and horse made for the battle. Once Chivalry is over 100 it will go faster.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Took my archer with his Fire Steed to Navrey to time how long for them to kill Navrey. Horse has a new name.
I use a spider slayer Bow. I have no way to heal my pet other than consume. Close wounds is not useful for healing during a fight. Pets chiv is 98% I got bored training. I can run consume and bow specials if I use a slayer. Sometimes I have to pause specials and build mana with normal hits.

As all fights against tough Mobs you should set up what you need before you begin. I turn on Consume and get the pet on Navrey and the mob not on me.

I got webbed away immediately so This was about 30 seconds in. I turned on consume and started Hitting AI as fast as I could. At the beginning of a fight the victim has full mana and is ready to hit hard and fast. It will so you have to overcome this with consume and hitting back hard and fast.

View attachment 93846

This is 5 min in. It seems I get webbed away right before I set up bars for a picture. I got webbed away and then webbed again before I could turn on consume so the horse lost more HP. Turn consume on and keep fighting.
View attachment 93855

Before I could raise the horses very much HP I got webbed away again.

Just after I turned on Consume I got webbed away again...
View attachment 93857

When I got back the horse HP were too low to build with consume and webbing so I called it away and Chiv healed it in a safe spot. about 81/2 min in.

Now back to the fight.

I got consume back on and was able to do some damage. This is 10 min in:

View attachment 93862

This is about the HP level my pet would hover at if I could run consume non stop. But So many webbings.

Here is the end. Around 12 mins to finish. Notice we are in a complete different area than we were 2 mins ago.
View attachment 93867

So 12 mins to Kill Navrey with no rocks. Using my Archer/Tamer and horse made for the battle. Once Chivalry is over 100 it will go faster.
Nice job!
Can you post the Steed's stats? Thanks!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope, the name is perfect : Lassie Killer -- this pet would be awesome to Kill dogs and paragon ones also. Useful in spawning..**hint hint**
Nope they were built for those 3 things.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Took the Archer with his Fire Steed to Mel again. Had 1 other tamer and other two archers. One archer died and was disconnected by lag and the other tamer was trying to res her without success so his pet died about half through. My pet then took the aggro the rest of the way. I ran consume and that's all I can do. Steed never went below 3/4 HP. Did not miss cold or poison resist. Olla reconnected as Mel died.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Took Archer and his Fire Steed to Medusa 4 times today. A Mage Mystic Garg, Mage Necro, Tamer with AI/Chiv Bane and I.

They let me attack first two times. I Never had to run consume or heal my pet. I guess she switched targets to the summons. My pet got to 3/4 HP once. The necro mage and I took more damage than the pets.
Pet was poisoned often but we had no problem.

upload_2019-3-3_14-31-8.png upload_2019-3-3_14-31-45.png upload_2019-3-3_14-30-31.png

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Took Archer and his Fire Steed to Medusa 4 times today. A Mage Mystic Garg, Mage Necro, Tamer with AI/Chiv Bane and I.

They let me attack first two times. I Never had to run consume or heal my pet. I guess she switched targets to the summons. My pet got to 3/4 HP once. The necro mage and I took more damage than the pets.
Pet was poisoned often but we had no problem.

View attachment 95216 View attachment 95217 View attachment 95215
I've only been to Medusa a couple times. Guildy was freaking out, "Don't bring pets! No Pets!"

How big of a deal is her cloning pets?

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've only been to Medusa a couple times. Guildy was freaking out, "Don't bring pets! No Pets!"

How big of a deal is her cloning pets?
You kill the clones immediately. Not a big deal unless you are afk killing medusa.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You kill the clones immediately. Not a big deal unless you are afk killing medusa.
Yes. You get a message that the pet is cloned. And the clone player or pet has a period of just standing there. Wait a few seconds and you can attack it before it moves.

Usually someone will take the job of killing the clones and another will heal the afk players that couldn't wait ten minutes to go pee.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tonights test may not be fair

3 Fire Steeds 2 Banes 2 Dogs 1 Flappy vs 1 Mel.

upload_2019-3-6_21-19-11.png

upload_2019-3-6_21-20-9.png

The Flappy held the aggro the whole time, Wasn't long.

We did 3 runs before this with 3 - 4 players. This is the horse with no added cold or poison resist.
Unless he has her aggro he takes no damage here.

upload_2019-3-6_21-24-36.png