• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Test Sosaira UOAM server

T

The_Traveler

Du Hast Cooper has been kind enough to setup a session on his UOAM server for Test Sosaria.

Name: (your name, might want to keep it short incase the server gets crowded)
IP: uoam.servebeer.com
Port: 2000
Password: sosaria

http://www.uoam.net for the automap program

D

Du_Hast_Cooper

Now if the thing would just stay up! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif We've had numerous power outages the past few weeks, as strong fronts pass through the area, and bring storms with them, if the server is down, hit the link to the FAQ and click the weather link to see if maybe the weather is having an effect. I should probably put a cheap-o UPS on it, even a low-end one could keep that little puter running for an hour. Here are the specs on the UOAM Mega-Server:

Pentium 166 MHz (seriously)
96 MB RAM
2.2 GB HDD
Windows 2000 Pro
UOAMSVR 2.0

That should give ya an idea of just how "light" UOAMSVR is, with 50 users on it at once, my bandwidth is at about 25% usage (384kbps max upstream) and CPU usage on the puter is about 3%. Belxan did an excellent job of streamlining the program for maximum efficiency.

If you like UO Auto-Map, register it! The minimum contribution is $10, and registration information can be found at the UO Auto-Map home page, www.uoam.net I'm sure Belxan will appreciate it. (No, I'm not Belxan) /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Added: And Kudos to FireBird for keeping the Test Sosaria forum nice and clean!

D

Du_Hast_Cooper

Nay, there are people on now. Make sure you don't use a capital "s"

Password is exactly like this: sosaria

D

Du_Hast_Cooper

Just re-direct the IP through a re-direct service, I use www.no-ip.com It's free to use for basic stuff like that.

P

Pippy

not like you cant get your ip from that its very easy to get if you know anything about computers /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Yeah, but a URL is easier to remember /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif