• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Test Center is up with 55

• Thread starter DHMagicMan_1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
D

DHMagicMan_1

and there's a few pics of plants... two are Hedges... too bad we are limited to 18x18... wouldn't it be cool if we could build big hedge mazes? :)

Anyway, now we have to start figuring out what monsters drop the new seeds... there's some clues in the patch notes... post any finds please to help others.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kappa are one of the Tokuno ones.
Tsuki Wolf is another of the Tokuno ones.

Antlion is the bug-type creature.

Dryad is the Weald one.

Titans in Despise
The Despise one.

I received a seed from a plague beast. I also received one from Serpentine Dragon :)
That should fill the "swamp creature" and "karma sensitive creature in Ilshenar" spots.

F

feath

so far, what i've seen in other threads;

a mummy
a terathan in spider dungeon
Dryad's
Kappa
Tsuki Wolf,
Antlion
Titan
Plague Beast
Serpentine Dragon
Hiyrus

F

feath

looks like we got the full list. for those who don't haunt uhall, here they are

Twisted weald~ Dryad
Despise(among other places)~Titan
3 Tokuno ~ Kappa, Tsuki Wolf, Hiryu
Swamp creature~Plague Beast
Bug type~Antlion *can be found in ant hole
Karma sensitive in ilshnar ~ Serpentine Dragon
Arachnid ~ Terathon
compact size~Wisp
undead~mummy
humanoid spellcaster ~ Juka Mage

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now the real fun begins... figuring out which monsters drop which plant types.

C

Ceridwen

When does it move from test shard to regular?
Most likely it will move to Origin next week, and either at the end of next week or the week after that it will come on to all other shards.

B

Beastmaster

I just picked up on this last line of the design document. Maybe all hope isn't lost if we keep our voices loud and clear.

These plants cannot be cross-pollinated, and do not produce resources at this time

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That should fill the "swamp creature" and "karma sensitive creature in Ilshenar" spots.
Why does one have to be "karma sensitive"? I don't want to have my pally to go evil just to get seeds and I don't want to have to pay the outragous prices that I know will be seen in Luna.

F

feath

Some people LIKE the negative karma ;)
but, the other monsters in it's same group, who aren't karma sensitive, will give the same seeds.

C

Ceridwen

Plus it's really easy to build up karma again - kill a couple of serpentine dragons, then move to demons or so, and go back...
And I doubt the seeds will have a high price for a long time. Too many people will hunt them... plus there aren't enough spawning points for serpentine dragons, so you won't have much of a chance at them at the beginning, vs later.

D

debsmad

09 Sep 2008 17:20:45
Publish 55 will be published to all shards during their next regular maintenance

This was in the news today. So does this mean *tomorrow* (Wednesday) we can start hunting for new seeds? wOOt!

(Edit - Crap, can't make it italics?)

(Edit - Ok, got the italics. hehe)

C

Ceridwen

<i>09 Sep 2008 17:20:45
Publish 55 will be published to all shards during their next regular maintenance</i>

This was in the news today. So does this mean *tomorrow* (Wednesday) we can start hunting for new seeds? wOOt!

(Edit - Crap, can't make it italics?)
You forgot that it's with the [ and not the < :) So italics works.