• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Terathan Keep Dungeon Crawl (EM Event) Thurs. June 18th

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the Terra Keep, one of my favorite places to lurk and play in. Unfortunetly I have school at that time otherwise id be there. I do get a pretty good internet connection at the college I attend but I doubt my Physics instructor would approve of playing UO in class =D

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the Terra Keep, one of my favorite places to lurk and play in. Unfortunetly I have school at that time otherwise id be there. I do get a pretty good internet connection at the college I attend but I doubt my Physics instructor would approve of playing UO in class =D
One of the Em's is willing to hold later events sometimes if there is interest. There are ballot boxes around (Luna, Luna Fairgrounds and the Brit Counsillor's center) asking if people are interested in 7 PM PST events.

L

Lord Drakelord

One of the Em's is willing to hold later events sometimes if there is interest. There are ballot boxes around (Luna, Luna Fairgrounds and the Brit Counsillor's center) asking if people are interested in 7 PM PST events.
Wasn't that for the weekend events?

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It doesn't mention any specific day so I thought it could be weekdays events or weekend events. I guess there is more of a problem with weekday events because west coast people most likely start playing later that 5 PM. I wouldn't mind later weekend events too though :)

Sapphirediablo is correct! the question does say weekday events.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This starts at 6 pm Mountain Time and 5 pm Pacific Time: a bad time in many households to be caught at the computer playing a game!

Not sure why such early times have been selected for what is a "west coast" shard that also serves folks in the mountain time zone, since we have no shards of our own to claim. I think you'd be much better off starting the events no earlier than perhaps 7:30 pm Pacific Time. That's just 10:30 pm for folks on the east coast....not too late for them since they are used to having to stay up until 11 pm to see the end of the prime time shows and then watching another half hour to catch the local newscast.