• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

template help

G

ok im having trouble with this template and was wondering if bushido is the answer or not
right now i have a nox necro and goes like this

120 fencing
120 ss
105 necro
100 resist
100 tactics
80 poisoning
and for now 87.4 parrying

so question is should i get bushido instead of parry or something els, btw i had no idea where i should have posted this

any help would be great

C

Connor_Graham

What's the trouble you're having with it and what are you trying to accomplish with it?

M

Maximinus Thrax

replace resist with bushido
use evasion to avoid magical attacks

G

im not really having trouble with it i was just trying to gain some info on a decent pvp template with what i have going now

C

Chango Pelon

<blockquote><hr>

replace resist with bushido
use evasion to avoid magical attacks

[/ QUOTE ]

My take as well.

G

all right i will give it a shot
now is 87.5 parry going to be enough i do use a shield and was not sure if that is ok for bushido.. right now for weps i am using kryss to posion and warfork

S

slasherofveils

few things...

dont use a shield with bushido, you will block LESS. 2h weps block best, 1h works though (bout 5% less block vs 2h).

Second, if you use poisoning, you can't honor opponents for the perfection damage bonus

G

hmmm good info thanks alot

it looks like ill have to try something other than bushido then