• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Template Help -

Z

Zannette

I finally settled on Mystic / Mage Template for my T-Hunter

Cartography: 100
Lockpicking: 100
Mining: 100
Magery: 100
Evaluate Int. 90 + 10 from Scrapper's Compendium
Mysticism: 120
Focus: 120

As my account is just 3 years old, this setup still leaves me with 15 skill points short. I can drop Mining down to 95 and use +5 gloves.
I have two questions:
Is it possible to pull chest with Jacob's pickaxe which i can imbue with spell channeling hopefully so that i can precast recall?
If that isn't an option, can I get away with 110 Mysticism for Lvl 6 maps or is 120/120 a must for Ancient Wyrm

I know that I can imbue +15 skill on my jewelry but i would rather keep 140 weight for something else.
First option would be preferable since I could dig up a chest, recall and than equip different weapon and gloves before returning with Rising Colossus to clear the spawn.

Thank you for your help!!
Z.

Frodo Baggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drop mining further - I have mining at 66 skill, add +5 gloves and +10 Jacob's pickaxe and you have 81 - 4 tiles is enough to find your chest. The only trouble I have finding chest is when I don't look at the map close enough. Most of the time I am standing right on top of it
Also - you can precast during the dig and the pickaxe will leave your hand but you keep digging

Z

Zannette

Well that is what i shell do.

Do you think i should raise Magery past 100 or should i just rise eval for some extra damage?

Thank you,
Z

A

anna anomalous

personally, i do not use eval and just rely on mysticism for all my damage. spell plague/nether bolt/eagle strike spam is efficient enough. it keeps things limited, but opens up a lot more space for skills.