• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template Help

• Thread starter Seren Devonf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Seren Devonf

Hi all,

Returning player from 1999, and just cannot decide what to do template wise.

I loved playing my T-Hunter before, would like to go back to this again.

I am currently working on raising my skills up, but having a hard time decide my final choices for my T-Hunter. With the addition of lvl 6 maps, I would like to be able to solo these. I used to run a Mage T-Hunter but from everything I read Mage's cannot solo these. I read the thread on everyone's template also, and still cannot make a choice.

Which is the easiest way to solo lvl 6's? Tamer or Discord?

Thanks for any advice.

S

Seren Devonf

Is this viable to do both lvl 6 maps, and anything I can fish up?

Magery-100
Eval Int-100
Spellweaving-100
Inscription-100
Meditation-100
Fishing-100
LP/Cart-100 Going to Soulstone off Cart for LP

Also, I cannot recall where to find maps?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can't help on the Template Advice (I'm insane and play a MELEE Treasure hunter), maps are found as loot on a number of normal creatures, bonus loot from fishing up sea serpents, as well as in Paragon Chests in Ilshenar on creatures that normally have maps (where the chest and map are one level higher than the T-map the creatures would have normally).