• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] TEMPLATE HELP-Bushido/Chivlary

dadam281

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok here is my template as it stands

120 Sword
120 Tact
120 Anat
120 Parry
100 Healing
100 Chivlary
40 focus (going Down)

I want to add Bushido but keep Chiv
or should i just increase Chiv and healing to 120,
or should i combo bushido and chiv
or eliminate chiv
please help and give me ideas

G

Green Meanie

Ok here is my template as it stands

120 Sword
120 Tact
120 Anat
120 Parry
100 Healing
100 Chivlary
40 focus (going Down)

I want to add Bushido but keep Chiv
or should i just increase Chiv and healing to 120,
or should i combo bushido and chiv
or eliminate chiv
please help and give me ideas
i would drop healing to 90 you only lose a few hps per bandie and small amount of chance to cure poisoin (you should chug to cure anyways). Then drop tatics to 100 you get a 10% bonus and a bonus at gm standard progress from there. Anatomy same as tatics for the same reason. From there id say the rest of what you will need for 120 bush take out of chiv at 55 you have 100% to cast cure by flame remove curse and close wounds and a 80% chance to cast cons weapon. The only down side in chiv here is low chance to cure poison but as i said above you should chug for that.