• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Template for Siege

Diamonas

Journeyman
Good Afternoon Siege,

I'd like to bounce a template idea off of the community to see how valid the the template would be on Siege playability wise.

Mainly a Gatherer and Imbuing.

Fishing 100
Alchemy 100
Lumberjacking 100
Mining 100
Imbuing 120
Mysticism 105(120)
Magery 50(80)
Meditation 45

(#) are modified skill totals

Opinions?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
works for me

Here are my Crafter's skills
Alchemy GM
arms lore GM
carpentry 64
imbuing 120
magery 50
tailoring 120
tinkering GM
Lumberjack GM (Stoned)
Mining GM (Stoned)
Cooking 71.5 (Stoned)

She goes naked when Mining or Lumberjacking, only lose tools and resources on her, easy enough to replace.

Last edited:

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything is playable on Siege. Without hiding/stealth or any combat skills you're going to be very vulnerable while you're out gathering. However, if you're ok with dying and being looted from time to time, great. Some people have the temperament and others don't.

Anyways, be aware of your surroundings and you should be fine.. regardless of your template.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My gather's template;

120 mage
110 tame
110 lore
100 lumber
100 mining
100 hiding
75 stealth

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Soulstones are your friend. Having enough magery to gate with a scroll is nice, and I see you have that.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My gather is 100 mining 120 fishing, 100 tinker, 100 LJ, 100 focus 100 mystic jewel to 120 100 mage (Mind blast on those pesky sea serps) I just mine out of Pigeon Chit Heights house, LJ from the ISland houses, take the ship out of port Tyr and use the tele tiles to get from house to house. I have 120 BS, 120 Tailor, 100 Cooking, Carp, Alch, and fletching stoned and put those on for the morning bod runs. Don't really need 100 mage could drop it to 50 and jewel it to 80 and add a junk spell book with 10 mage to get to 90 for gating and mind blasting.