• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template advice request

D

Desak

120 Tactics
115 Swords
115 Anatomy
110 Healing
100 Meditation
100 Bushido
60 Resist

This is supposed to be a pvp template but i have doubts. I only want bushido to use lighting strike, whats the minimum bushido requirements to have 100% lighting strike?

Also im gathering lmc, mr armor so i can drop meditation... what skill could take its place??

Advices please, many of them :>

I

imported_JediSith

Drop Med for Parry will help for defense. I would try and fit chivalry into the template for sj (to jump around) and also concentrate weapon for added damage. but other than that i would advice to give the character a go and take it from there... make adjustments to the template in regards to your playing style.