• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

temp NaK thread

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
boat

(soooooo badly wanted to say 'Kwai', but was afraid it might bring the thread to a screeching halt :lol: )

G

grandpa otis

Beans ,,, for you peeps,,, but for me its "whistle berries" , and boy can I whistle

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
giggle

(had a nap the other day and woke up to a tv showing an old black and white movie, and standing together, obviously a couple, was Vincent Price and Jane Russell.... just about as unlikely a pair as I'll ever see :lol: saving grace of the movie was the piano player in the bar they all hung out at.. it was Hoagy Charmichael)

M

MoneyMaker

John!
never really cared for his music, but loved the outdoors, so he is alright by me. (tragic about his death though.)

(you two aren't the only gramps any more, or cru either. My grandaughter was born on the 23th of this month. oh and I'm BACK!! pics will follow, as soon as i figure out the crap called windows 7 :gee:)

G

grandpa otis

beatle

Hey, glad to have you back, have missed you,, congratulations,,, and have fun :) and you'll find out the best stage of life is the "grandpa(ma) era"

:)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
roach

(congratulations Money! this is the part where you can hand the kids back to someone that *has* to listen to them cry!)

M

MoneyMaker

eight (always wondered what the diff was between a mo'tel and a ho'tel, other than an obivous reference........:lol:

Ty, this last hiatus was due too a cracked and crashed comp. but now I am back in biz with a sweet setup. now if I could just get a fairly decent connection all would be bliss. (guess I will just have too spend my time spoiling Emily and handing her back. God, being a G-pa is great!!! still working on the pic thing. guess wife will have to handle it.)

G

grandpa otis

(is) Enough,,,,,,, but Darri lien decided it wasn't and I ended up with nine grandkids

:)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good

(Saturday afternoon movie theatre candy, Good 'n Plentys and Jujubes)

G

grandpa otis

tonto,,,,,,,,

I know its a stretch, ,,,, I have no idea why but the first thought to pop into my head when I saw 'plenty' was "Him plenty good, kemo sahbe",,,,,,,,,, :)