• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Temp Forums and Selling Stuff?

• Thread starter Duke X. Winter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Duke X. Winter

I did a quick skim through the temp. forums, and I didn't seem to notice any forums for buying and selling.

I was wondering if it was okay to post buy/sell/trade threads in the main shard forums until such time being?

If so...

Things I am selling:

60 White Pearls (make offer, seriously, just make an offer)

Things I am buying:

Giant Pack Beetle, just let me know how much please.

thanks!

G

Garaba

For the time being it is OK. If and when we make them, they will be moved there.

Of course if the forum mods want to do a buy/sell thread, its their call.

H

Haywood J

Welp, I don't need any white pearls but I can get you a pack beetle. just let me know when your on and I would be glad to help out.

D

Duke X. Winter

Welp, I don't need any white pearls but I can get you a pack beetle. just let me know when your on and I would be glad to help out.

Thank you very much for that. I've been asking around in game for nearly four days about buying one, and you're the first one to have responded. I appreciate it.

Just send me a PM and let me know when you're online, and how much you'd like for one. Thanks again!

H

Haywood J

Glad to help. If you dont see me around in game drop me an icq. 230979076