• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Teleporter from Magincia to Trinsic??

G

According to Patch notes

"Magincia: Permanent teleporters set up between Trinsic and Magincia (near the docks on each), both on solid ground "

Where are they located? All I see is a rebuilt city and a functioning moongate.

TIA

I

imported_Anakena

If it is on Test center, it is normal. It isn't a copy of a production shard, so Magincia hasn't been destroyed

G

<blockquote><hr>

If it is on Test center, it is normal. It isn't a copy of a production shard, so Magincia hasn't been destroyed

[/ QUOTE ]:)

*hits the Nuke Magincia button*

<font color="brown">...</font>

TC1 Magincia now more closely resembles its counterparts on live shards, including the teleporters.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]:)

<font color="brown">...</font>

TC1 Magincia now more closely resembles its counterparts on live shards, including the teleporters.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah... I knew the stuffies were just a ruse!

*like duck, duck, goose*

cuddle...
cuddle...
cuddle...
NUKE!!!

G

Garaba

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder how many cites you have nuke buttons for

I

imported_archite666

I hope he has one for luna!

Also did mag get destroyed on any other shards besides siege?

I know we just let the whole thing go to hell, nobody wanted more land, I really wish we could have some more of our land destroyed so finding people would be easier....

Join Siege Perilous!

Siege Perious, Its the place to be!
To Kill
To loot
and most of all
to be all we can be!