• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Teleport rings

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys! Buying tele rings! Paying 1m per charge, will pay extra 2m per ring (not charge) for each ring with 10+ charges!

Icq 631381858

Thanks,
PoundCake

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
No sir, so a 10 charge ring, I'd pay 12 mil. Youd get an extra 2 for it being 10+ charges. Just throwing a little incentive out there. Most people will only pay 1m per charge straight across. Its a way to make a little more selling the same item, but to me instead of someone else, cause i pay more.

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I bought over a plat worth of charges a couple months ago. Might not sound too enticing to some but for a big sale like that, it adds up fast.

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I think I have a bag of like 10k-20k invis charges if anyone is interested in those. Cloaks, Sash, Boot, Earrings etc.