• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Teleport Bug

ZroMike

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This first occurred while in the spider sanctuary in which I would try to leave and when i click transport, i would be able to see a town, but can not move and the attack icons on the bottom of the screen disappear along with the skills on the left. So, after trying numerous times I started a new game. Got to the teleport in the cave, and the exact thing occurred. Please let me know when this can get fixed because I am loving the game!

Hope this helps.

Mike

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
The sub-server with Serbule in it had crashed. The bug that caused the crash is fixed now and things should be back to normal. Thanks, and sorry for the downtime.

Last edited: