• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tel Mur's Soulforge

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've read that the soulforge of the city in tel mur gives bonus for imbuyig. I mean not the bonus for the gargoyles, but a bonus for using the forge in that city. Is it true?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Queens soulforge gives extra bonus for imbuing but you need 10000 Loyalty points to use it.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you go North West from the soulforge you will find a bridge to the Queens Palace. Its this big Piramid looking building.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The queens soul forge gives a 6% bonus this was tested at 0 level on a human i checked this last night and this was checked against my house forge did not test the other forge to see what it is!

A

Aristillus

At 120 imbuing on a human I am getting the public soulforge in Ter Mur has a 2.4% bonus over a home soulforge and the Queens soulforge has a 4.8% bonus over the public forge. So the Queens soulforge has a total of 7.2% over a home forge.
Guess I will never be imbuing at home :)

Aristillus

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
At 120 imbuing on a human I am getting the public soulforge in Ter Mur has a 2.4% bonus over a home soulforge and the Queens soulforge has a 4.8% bonus over the public forge. So the Queens soulforge has a total of 7.2% over a home forge.

Aristillus
hmmm this must scale then according to the forge and the level cause i just checked again and I am getting 6% diff when imbuing a npc bought staff and applying dispel at 1%

I noticed the same thing when testing gargoyle and human at low levels the garg gets great bonus ! at 120 it was close to the same (think it was only like 1.2% )

i am training on home forge as it has the lowest bonus then when crafting !high end items it will be my gargoyle at queens forge!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm also training at home because that give the lowest % in imbuing. :)

A

Aristillus

hmmm this must scale then according to the forge and the level cause i just checked again and I am getting 6% diff when imbuing a npc bought staff and applying dispel at 1%

I noticed the same thing when testing gargoyle and human at low levels the garg gets great bonus ! at 120 it was close to the same (think it was only like 1.2% )

i am training on home forge as it has the lowest bonus then when crafting !high end items it will be my gargoyle at queens forge!

I just checked using an npc bought dagger and I get the same numbers you did. I was using an exceptional crafted dagger for my last numbers. So apparently you not only have a higher property weight with an exceptional item, it seems there is a bonus to imbuing as well? Anyone else have info about this or am I missing something?

Aristillus

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
hmm Think what we need to do is tes human/elf/gargoyle crafting npc item then exceptional item at queens forge home forge and town forge and test it at say 0 60 100 and 120 and see what we get!
Atm I am designing and setting up my new house and trying to finish imbuing off ! but when I get a chance i will test it if nobody else does it by then!

might also want to try armor pieces also to make sure it stays the same as for weapons!

Spelosty

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The queens soul forge gives a 6% bonus this was tested at 0 level on a human i checked this last night and this was checked against my house forge did not test the other forge to see what it is!
You did remember humans have "Jack of All Trades" right??

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just checked using an npc bought dagger and I get the same numbers you did. I was using an exceptional crafted dagger for my last numbers. So apparently you not only have a higher property weight with an exceptional item, it seems there is a bonus to imbuing as well? Anyone else have info about this or am I missing something?
There is bonus for crafted stuff, and larger bonus for except crafted stuff.

A

Aristillus

There is bonus for crafted stuff, and larger bonus for except crafted stuff.
That's awesome, I knew about the higher property weights for exceptional items, but I didn't know about the bonus to imbue :)

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Aristillus
me either

G

guum

Imbuing at home is for skill gains, but yeah, if you're doing any "real" imbuing, you want to use the queen's soulforge. It's a noticeable difference, and I believe it's additive rather than multiplicative (the gargoyle bonus is the latter, unfortunately), so all the better.