• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Tea Part.....er. Scavenger Hunt Today!!!!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Starts and ends at my castle. For those who have access to the Abyss, go to the Hub in Umbra and take the teleporter to the Abyss house. From there take the teleporter with the red bag. For those who do not have access to the Abyss, we can arrange for gates.

Be at my castle at 3pm cst for your first set of instructions.

First Prize will be a check for 1mil, a 14th Anni ticket and a heritage token.
Second Prize will be a check for 1mil and a heritage token,
Third Prize will be a heritage token.
Anyone who distills and sells their brews on vendors, please restock. Not saying that's a hint or anything....

There will be bonuses for extra credit things to get for extra prizes, even if you don't win big prizes!

PKers! You can get the equivalent of an extra credit prize if you get a screen cap of you killing a contestant in any non-felucca town! You can tell who the contestants are if they are wearing an orange or fire orange hat. Or you can ask and I will call off a list of contestants on General chat. If you loot any scavenger hunt boxes, books or clothing items, you will be disqualified and not win the prize.

PKers! You can also get the equivalent of an extra credit prize if you get a screen cap of you NOT killing a contestant in the wilderness or in player towns! You can tell who the contestants are if they are wearing an orange or fire orange hat. Or you can ask and I will call off a list of contestants on General chat. If you loot any scavenger hunt boxes, books or clothing items, you will be disqualified and not win the prize.

I have stuff made up for 20 possible contestants! If more than 20 arrive by 3pm cst, then we will set up teams! Spectators are welcome to hang out and drink my booze!

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds fun! I will try to be around for this. :)