• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TC3 Update Today at 10:30 AM PST

G

<blockquote><hr>

Backdrops

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL that's great monkey! Is that in TC3 or EA Land? I'd be willing to buy one to support ya if it's in TC3.......I have an available slot, so thinking of creating a pink monkey named Don'tWanna NotMatch, or something like that....if you have any suggestions on a better name for the cause let me know, and on my profile stating that I'd be a bear if I didn't have to have a cream bear head and white body.
Whaddya think?

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Backdrops

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL that's great monkey! Is that in TC3 or EA Land? I'd be willing to buy one to support ya if it's in TC3.......I have an available slot, so thinking of creating a pink monkey named Don'tWanna NotMatch, or something like that....if you have any suggestions on a better name for the cause let me know, and on my profile stating that I'd be a bear if I didn't have to have a cream bear head and white body.
Whaddya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol! That sounds great
! It's in TC3, EA Land dosn't have skinned backdrops yet but I'm currently stuck in verifying back to ea land

I

imported_Armonia

ok it is 6:44 EST and from what I see this has been going on all day. I am getting the same thing...waiting for downloads 26100 and nothing happens.
Still waiting on response from downloads.tso.ea.com:26100

How long should I wait.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Backdrops

[/ QUOTE ]

Whaddya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol! That sounds great
! It's in TC3, EA Land dosn't have skinned backdrops yet but I'm currently stuck in verifying back to ea land

[/ QUOTE ]

*smacks forehead* Duh, I should have known that since that was part of today's custom content addition...I blame my fever, but really I'm ditzy on alot of regular days too

TC3 is where I have my available slot anyway so IF I can get back into game.....after the castanet error resolved I'm still 'calculating the size of the download'......I'll say hello when I find you online

G

<blockquote><hr>

Backdrops are great! However, I can't get to the diner to work for any simoleans to purchase one. Aparently it is not just free accounts that are affected by this inability to go to jobsites. My premium account sim cannot get to work either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this happening to anyone else?

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok it is 6:44 EST and from what I see this has been going on all day. I am getting the same thing...waiting for downloads 26100 and nothing happens.
Still waiting on response from downloads.tso.ea.com:26100

How long should I wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I'm getting too.....followed by finally a castanet error. I remember there's an easy fix for this, but I can't remember what it is so I'm gonna wait till somebody tells us before I go fiddling with anything that will make me have to redownload the whole game again LOL. I *thought* my castanet error was fixed in my previous post, it seemed to be starting over when I clicked 'Retry' after the first one, but nope, still down.

M

Monkeybear

After 4 verifications and castanet errors I've finally got the download now I just need to wait.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Backdrops are great! However, I can't get to the diner to work for any simoleans to purchase one. Aparently it is not just free accounts that are affected by this inability to go to jobsites. My premium account sim cannot get to work either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this happening to anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried two different accounts, Parizad. Neither one could get to the diner.

G

<blockquote><hr>

After 4 verifications and castanet errors I've finally got the download now I just need to wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

HA! I owe you a dipkiss when we meet up in game, but I beat ya, mine only took 3 attempts

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I was not able to get to the robot factory, either.

B

bitbok

I can't get back into TC3, I keep getting an error code about how it can't download?? Anyone else?

J

jnfr

There seemed to be a lot of confusion about whether free subscribers were no longer allowed to have jobs, or whether that was unintended. Can any one clear this up? People weren't able to get to their jobs after the update.

J

jafo1972

I'd like to know about the jobs as well. Seems like if us free players can't have jobs, we shouldn't even be offered a job on the computer or in the paper.

I realize there are differences in EA Land but this is in TC3.