• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TC1 House Bug

Satana

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
When you convert classic into customizable house the house sign and door remain (showing a double of each now); log out and back in to refresh, all is fine except you cannot secure or lock down items on the steps of the new customizable foundation.

I get the message, "You must be in your house to do this." when standing on the stairs and, "This object is not in the house I am in." when standing inside and attempting to lock an item down on the steps.

I tested this on a non classic house that did not need to be converted into a customizable plot and was able to lock things down freely onto the house steps, so the bug comes from converting the home?

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you convert classic into customizable house the house sign and door remain (showing a double of each now); log out and back in to refresh, all is fine except you cannot secure or lock down items on the steps of the new customizable foundation.

I get the message, "You must be in your house to do this." when standing on the stairs and, "This object is not in the house I am in." when standing inside and attempting to lock an item down on the steps.

I tested this on a non classic house that did not need to be converted into a customizable plot and was able to lock things down freely onto the house steps, so the bug comes from converting the home?
A week ago, a friend converted a classic small house into a 7x7 custom and the house sign and door remained on screen. I just walked 2 screens away then back to house: door and sign were not there anymore. So its just a glitch on the client (2D for me). This happened in a production shard.
Cant help you with the lock down items on stairs issue, my friend just demolished that house after that.