• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (July 2018)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 8:15 p.m. Eastern Time: Trinsic Meeting (At the Trinsic Meeting Hall) followed by a tavern gathering at the Keg & Anchor (Haxley)
Week 2: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Dragonstone Hall (Daenyra)
Week 3: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 8:21 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's Tavern (James)
Week 4: Thursday, July 26 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Winter's Rose Tavern (Aedon)
Week 5: July 29, 2018 to August 4, 2018

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

To any returning players who have come back due to Endless journey. Your presence is more than wanted at these events, so please swing by to check out the current Catskills scene. Likewise, if you haven't hosted one of these before but are interested, feel free to do so. It really is open to anyone.

Last edited:

Bruce

Adventurer
It's not a tavern night, but July 3rd, 8pm, the Skara Rangers and DB guild are hosting a treasure hunt. We will be digging up a chain of maps from Yew to Vesper, and ranging from clever to diabolical.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish I could be there, but Mondays are one of my concert nights. I hope the hunt goes well.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well Since Aedon spoke up and explained I just wanna say , I am sorry if I miss any tavern nights but theonly nights im off are Sunday Monday or Tuesday and way things have been I am giving up one those as well sometimes so it really limits the events I am able to attend Sorry and actually Aedon the 3rd isn't a Monday Dear !

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay time for some truth here. The reasons I did not make the treasure hunt are two fold. First, rarely do big hunts and second, I accidentally lost my gear and sword when I neglected to lock down a crate in the library. All I had left were the items I was wearing, my leggings, jewelry and the circlet. Fell a little old and addled to admit. *grins* I have been working to rebuild a functional set.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Okay time for some truth here. The reasons I did not make the treasure hunt are two fold. First, rarely do big hunts and second, I accidentally lost my gear and sword when I neglected to lock down a crate in the library. All I had left were the items I was wearing, my leggings, jewelry and the circlet. Fell a little old and addled to admit. *grins* I have been working to rebuild a functional set.
. Many in DS have extra pieces of armor and weapons , let one of us know, somebody is usually around the village in the evenings check guild hall or Devlins stable/ smith shop first places

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you dear lady. Saddest part for me was the sword. It was an sword of Aegis that Judas gave me. (great, now he knows I lost it.)