• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Target Self and Target Last Macros lost in space when fizzled

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all, I am playing classic client. Lately I am playing my mage more often in pvp. So I began to set up some of the faster casting macros wiht target self and last. (Heal, Harm, Magic Arrow, Weaken, etc). Normally I used the mouse wheel for targetting. Now when I fizzle by getting hit and immediatly hit the key for the macro again nothing happens as if it was lost in space. Is there a fix for this or should I stick to mouse wheel targetting?

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I would highly recommend using the mouse wheel for targeting in PvP.

Or at the very least don't use 'automatic' macros. Any macro that is cast spell>wait for targ>targ self/last that gets interrupted will take a double press to work again. You could still use self/last as separate keys if you want it on the keyboard but personally I think it's a lot more convenient on the wheel.