• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tammy

• Thread starter susan4633
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

susan4633

does anyone know if tammy is gone again? i never see her online...or even her son or her mom.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't seen or heard anything about her in ages.

S

Steveo

Susan what was the name of her toons. I think I made her a SF at one time when we were going into a mint.

K

Kippy

Sry to say, but yes, she is off again, maybe she will come back, who knows, she always does :p

S

susan4633

Susan what was the name of her toons. I think I made her a SF at one time when we were going into a mint.
she had blue cat little lady lemonnugget? the protector -horse, o rats. will have to look at my list. know she created a mercy fullagrace or something like that. was fr with most of them. also her son brandon is on several of my toons. he's a green bunny capt. something...ah my memory ! it is going ......:gee:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Little Lady Lemonnugget, isn't it? Aqua cat, long face.
That monkey..

The Protector (that one made me mad, why couldn't I have The Navigator?)

Mercy Full Grace

K

Kippy

Little Lady Lemonnugget, isn't it? Aqua cat, long face.
That monkey..

The Protector (that one made me mad, why couldn't I have The Navigator?)

Mercy Full Grace
- Lady Ladybug Lemonnugget (aqua cat)
- The Protector (marron horse)
- Miss Super Mama ( red monkey)
- Mercy Full Grace ( lavendar rabbit)
and a few more lol

her account is still active though.
I will call her this week and let you know for sure if she is leaving again or coming back :)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mrs. Super Momma, that's it! man I was kicking myself because I couldn't remember that.

S

Steveo

Thats the toon that I became SF with. She was a little red monkey.