• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taming with jewelry?

G

I have been looking for an answer to this all afternoon. I was wondering... as I train taming, is there any difference in skill gain when wearing jewelry vs not wearing it?

For example, my tamer (created using advanced character token) is at 101.3 lore and 87.7 taming. If I were to put on the birds of brittania talisman and a +15 bracelet and tamed critters optimal for 107.7 taming, would gains be slower than if I just tamed great harts and white wolves without the jewelry? Does having a higher skill affect anything besides the GGS?

I hope I expressed my question right. Let me know if I didn't...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
they would be slower with the jewels on as your skill would be higher for gains take off the jewels and go for bulls or great hearts