• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taming Greater Dragons

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks

I would like to know if the taming spot for Greater Dragons will influence the stats and skills they have before taming?
Well after I went to fire to attempt to find a Drag with 900+ hp, wrestle 125+ and resists physical and fire 80+ I gave up after 2 or 3 hours. My question is will going to Fel give me a better chance to find a Drag with those stats?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They can spawn with the same range of skills and stats regardless of spawn location, so tame where you feel most comfortable. Fire temple is my recommendation, easy to move spawn away and kill the GDs. Then just take the GD you want out to a quiet spot beyond the temple and tame it.

Wenchy

U

uoBuoY

Sorry, I found this part "I gave up after 2 or 3 hours" kind of funny. Finding keeper pets takes a lot of work. I must spent 40 hours in total finding 2 keeper Kits.

S

SwordBlaze

Sorry, I found this part "I gave up after 2 or 3 hours" kind of funny. Finding keeper pets takes a lot of work. I must spent 40 hours in total finding 2 keeper Kits.
Yeah I'm too lazy to find 4 or more star pets. I settle for three stars.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I must have misenterpreted what I actually meant!:D I really meant "another" round of two or three hours I spent there...in total I was...hmm? alot of hours as well trying to find my personal bodygaurd:D...But thanks for answering my question in regard about the location..Well fire temple is my favorite anyway...Many thanks folks!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like fire temple, it's great for a lot of things. IE if you are taming drakes for the zoo turn in, lure everything else to the other side and do the drakes that spawn on the west side. It's also good for doing demons for whatever reason, etc. Being able to run out the front in case you get in trouble is great. Very useful place!