• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

taming bulls

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In the past when i made a tamer i was able to do bulls/ridgebacks until 110, is this still possible? I went from 99-gm in like 4 hours and then haven't gained since off either.

While i'm here i guess i'll ask a few other questions, since the only calculator i found that features a dread war horse says i can control one 99% with 105 taming 120 lore, i wanted to verify that is correct.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could conceivably take bulls all the way to Legendary, as I know a tamer who did just that Cetric. I would suspect that your gain rate will decline at an accelerating rate due to the taming difficulty constantly falling on the bulls as your level increases. It can be done, but you might be better off jeweling up a little and trying cu's or uni's.

That sounds about right on the taming/lore for dreads, though it might be a touch higher in taming (106-107). Then again, I've been training/taming hard the last couple weeks and my brain is scrambled lol.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was able to get to 120 taming by just taming bulls for the GSS. I guess you could get there by taming and killing bulls for days and days, but you would probably be there so long people would start calling you a bull sitter.

W

Warrior of Time

I was able to get to 120 taming by just taming bulls for the GSS. I guess you could get there by taming and killing bulls for days and days, but you would probably be there so long people would start calling you a bull sitter.
I like doing the unicorns. I can at least turn them into the zoo. Not only will the gains go up, but so do the points in the zoo. Once you hit 120 you can get somthing for the time spent.